Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

John sandlin also has a video on YouTube with the post race interview, but the DRC has it on YouTube also.
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

Somebody needs to put Josh Rice in a good LM. His talent is being wasted by not having a ride. IMO

He was in pretty good equipment before just didn't get the results that were expected

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I can't believe how wide the lf tire looked in victory lane.
    No one is touching your opinion of the photo, I see. If left front looks that wide and flat, wander what the back 2 tire and wheels look like?
    Things that make you wander I guess.
    Is it camera angle, or something else. I know mine sure don't look like that.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

I would like to believe that very few racers want to cheat to win a race ..... Unless no one is teaching the cars & everyone is doing it ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Any one know why the # 12 car went into the pits for 10 mins before coming to victory lane ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Any one know why the # 12 car went into the pits for 10 mins before coming to victory lane ?
    Yes,The driver was exhausted,and needed a drink of water!
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    No one is touching your opinion of the photo, I see. If left front looks that wide and flat, wander what the back 2 tire and wheels look like?Things that make you wander I guess. Is it camera angle, or something else. I know mine sure don't look like that.
    I can promise you all 4 tires are legal and if the right size and spec. As for the rear tires, they were bought about 20 minutes prior to the late model feature starting. So unless Hoosier sold us illegal tires, they're legal. Which picture are you referring to?
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

Default tyres

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish N Rice 11 View Post
    I can promise you all 4 tires are legal and if the right size and spec. As for the rear tires, they were bought about 20 minutes prior to the late model feature starting. So unless Hoosier sold us illegal tires, they're legal. Which picture are you referring to?
    the one I saw was a victory lane photo. josh is all smiles were Jerry...not so much. kinda funny photo. shows the LF tire. could be photo angle making it look like that. I am not accusing, just simply replying to a post that it looks odd.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    the one I saw was a victory lane photo. josh is all smiles were Jerry...not so much. kinda funny photo. shows the LF tire. could be photo angle making it look like that. I am not accusing, just simply replying to a post that it looks odd.
    Lol problably just bad timing, cause Jerry was pretty pumped up (see John sandlins video). But I understand, yeah I don't know why'd it would look like that but it's just a regular old tire lol