Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did we all see the satisfaction from the fans??? OK!!! What more can be said??? HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well I guess you and I seen it different but, you will have that.
    You give in to dam easy but, you will get that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    You give in to dam easy but, you will get that lol
    I just don't see it worth going back and forth is all. Babb just don't put a guy in the wall because he got beat by him.

I just don't see it worth going back and forth is all. Babb just don't put a guy in the wall because he got beat by him.

If you pi$$ off Babb you're doing something, he's one of the cleanest drivers anywhere.

Its in the past I think they are cool now I could be wrong..it was 3 years ago..

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    If you pi$$ off Babb you're doing something, he's one of the cleanest drivers anywhere.
    You got that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Its in the past I think they are cool now I could be wrong..it was 3 years ago..
    I'm sure they have talked about it a long time ago and put it behind them. They both knew they were going to racing each other a lot in the future and no one would benefit from keeping it going.

I think you're all out of ammo u bobby band wagon bunch. Not that u all haven't been shooting blanks here anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Did we all see the satisfaction from the fans??? OK!!! What more can be said??? HAHAHAHA
    That was also in Shannon Babb County. Crowd was a little biased that night.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That was also in Shannon Babb County. Crowd was a little biased that night.
    Where is bobby from??? Lol.... Not far down the road for either...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya babb was butthurt bobby put a slider on him at belle clair that year never touched him then babb door slams him at macon....
    "Never touched him" is some fake news. Shannon owed him one and he repaid him later.

Rodney Melvin still owes him one from that same year.
    Last edited by fryefan; 06-25-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    "Never touched him" is some fake news. Shannon owed him one and he repaid him later.

Rodney Melvin still owes him one from that same year.
    You can give them a list of names but why bother? They for whatever ever reason will deny the truth in it. Lol, maybe in their creepy mind's they are thinking they might get something from one of the bobby bunch

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Cardirt says " he needs to learn to pass " clearly the old
    Man must have blown out your wife or daughter at some point to harbor this deep seated hatred. Bobby is one of the best in the country at coming from the back
    Said the guy who is one of the best in the ćountry at staying in the back........the bromance is cute.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Makes me think Bobby's boo-birds will be out in force for the PDC...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I was at Macon that night that Babb stuffed Pierce. I think that is the only time I've seen Babb do something like that & it was a role reversal from the Belle Clair deal a few days before. Definitely seemed he was sending a message that night at Macon. Given that those 2 haven't had a big run in since then, it seems the point was made.

Default Not the track

Just who makes the calls at these Summer Nats races anyway. Does the Track or WOO?
    The track does not make these calls...UMP officials make these calls. This had nothing to do with the track just to clarify for everyone!! I'm also heard that UMP came over and talked to Pierce after this interview and said that the call was made by them and that they messed up with making that call. I will state, I'm not a Pierce fan, but I do respect him and his talent. Do I think he took out Manville...no. Do I think it is a racing deal...yes. I have seen this happen at quite a few tracks. Sometimes people even have to go back and see it on video for the second time to actually see what happened. I know too well that emotions and tempers can flare and get the best of many as I know mine has as well...but this is all just my opinion as I know the rest of you have yours.