Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rough Driving at Fairbury

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice the rough Driving in the Late Models at Fairbury last night?

I watched booby drive straight through and spinning two lapped cars and get sent to the back twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I watched booby drive straight through and spinning two lapped cars and get sent to the back twice.
    Yeah it was pretty obvious he doesn't have any respect for his fellow racers equipment

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    No he didn't drive through Manville. He got him in the right rear corner was it his fault yes but, to say he drove right through him is incorrect now the other guy yes he did drive right through him.

I'd bet Bobby has never came out of pocket for one bolt or nut on the car he drives. In turn, has no respect for other peoples equipment. Moral of my story is spoiled kids have no respect for others.

Glad to see there are other guys on the tour this year that are showing that he ain't the best. If Moyer and Babb run the whole tour, I don't see Bobby winning the points this time.

I've never came out of pocket for one bolt or nut on any of them, and I enjoy excitement. So why not. DJ are you another one of those "on the cushion isn't racing" fellas?

Not at all. I enjoy watching a race where there is a cushion. The show at Spoon River the other night was as good as a track can be.

What I don't enjoy is a car that looks like a dart with no feathers. That's Bobby when there's no cushion. And I also don't think too highly of it when mommy or daddy throw tantrums when things don't go their way.
    Are you a chairman of the Posse?

Just watched it on DoD and he hit them a Hard hit, or a Soft hit, Does it matter he hit them...They Spun he should pay for it...He knows how to go fast now he needs to learn how to pass....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Just watched it on DoD and he hit them a Hard hit, or a Soft hit, Does it matter he hit them...They Spun he should pay for it...He knows how to go fast now he needs to learn how to pass....
    He did pay the price for it and I didn't see him whining about it anywhere. Now troll on to another post with the same narrative, they're easy to find. Apparently a lot of you on here are secretly in love with the kid, you all either start a new thread or turn every one into something about him. Not a huge fan, just sick of the "we don't like him, but we are going to talk about him all day" BS We get it.

Cardirt says " he needs to learn to pass " clearly the old
    Man must have blown out your wife or daughter at some point to harbor this deep seated hatred. Bobby is one of the best in the country at coming from the back

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    I'd bet Bobby has never came out of pocket for one bolt or nut on the car he drives. In turn, has no respect for other peoples equipment. Moral of my story is spoiled kids have no respect for others.

Glad to see there are other guys on the tour this year that are showing that he ain't the best. If Moyer and Babb run the whole tour, I don't see Bobby winning the points this time.
    I think Shannon is a lock to stay on the tour now as good as he's running. Lets hope Billy does the same. That, along with Bobby, will make for a tight points battle. I can't predict a champion quite yet. Still a little early. Bobby could get hot and a 3rd title is possible. Unzicker has been getting faster as well. He's gonna win a couple of these before it's over.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    He did pay the price for it and I didn't see him whining about it anywhere. Now troll on to another post with the same narrative, they're easy to find. Apparently a lot of you on here are secretly in love with the kid, you all either start a new thread or turn every one into something about him. Not a huge fan, just sick of the "we don't like him, but we are going to talk about him all day" BS We get it.
    If you don't like it EAT $HIT

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    I'd bet Bobby has never came out of pocket for one bolt or nut on the car he drives. In turn, has no respect for other peoples equipment. Moral of my story is spoiled kids have no respect for others. Glad to see there are other guys on the tour this year that are showing that he ain't the best. If Moyer and Babb run the whole tour, I don't see Bobby winning the points this time.
    Do You think Richards, Moran, bshepp, Ziegler, or just about any late model racer under 25 has dipped into their own pocket to fund their racing? But yet you single out Pierce?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    If you don't like it EAT $HIT
    I object to this post!!! Young ones might be reading it
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I think Shannon is a lock to stay on the tour now as good as he's running. Lets hope Billy does the same. That, along with Bobby, will make for a tight points battle. I can't predict a champion quite yet. Still a little early. Bobby could get hot and a 3rd title is possible. Unzicker has been getting faster as well. He's gonna win a couple of these before it's over.
    I talked to Shannon after the race last night and asked him what his plans were for the rest of the tour. He pretty much said that he was still just taking it one race at a time.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Now that everybody has had the main course of $#!T, back to the topic of dirty driving...assuming this was directed toward Bobby's 2 incidents.
    Manville??? He was a story just waiting to unfold. He was either overdriving the car or was just lose as a goose all night. I KNEW that one was coming from someone sooner or later and it happened with Bobby.
    The other backmarker he spun definitely got punted but it looked worse than it appeared. These guys are told if they come to a stop, they go to the rear. If they don't come to a COMPLETE stop, they get their spot back. That's why guys drive through guys, staying in thee gas making it look more aggressive than it really was.
    Bottom line is, he spun 2 guys out, went to the rear, took his penalty, and raced to a decent finish. I've looked, and I've seen nothing negative from him in any form of social media. He did post, finished 9th at FALS on to Tri-State.

Some people have a whole lot of negativity going on in their lives.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I object to this post!!! Young ones might be reading it
    I was gonna say gosh darn it, fiddle faddle, my child sometimes reads this stuff. How classless and distasteful!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I talked to Shannon after the race last night and asked him what his plans were for the rest of the tour. He pretty much said that he was still just taking it one race at a time.
    I'll bet ya $1.75 he keeps on trucking unless things go South.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    Yeah it was pretty obvious he doesn't have any respect for his fellow racers equipment
    Bingo!

This is the bottom line right here and the posse wants us all to except it because he is a talented young driver??? Lol, Not gonna happen...

He will be taught how to respect others on the track in due time. Either he will learn it on his own or the other drivers will teach him. It's nothing a lot of other drivers haven't gone through. Like I said for me I'm not going to dislike like him because of others don't. I will call him or his team out when I see fit me but, that doesn't mean others might see it the way I do. The young man is very talented for sure. I like his aggressiveness but, he will need to learn to be a little patient at times and I realize sometimes that's a fine line.