Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Now that everybody has had the main course of $#!T, back to the topic of dirty driving...assuming this was directed toward Bobby's 2 incidents.
    Manville??? He was a story just waiting to unfold. He was either overdriving the car or was just lose as a goose all night. I KNEW that one was coming from someone sooner or later and it happened with Bobby.
    The other backmarker he spun definitely got punted but it looked worse than it appeared. These guys are told if they come to a stop, they go to the rear. If they don't come to a COMPLETE stop, they get their spot back. That's why guys drive through guys, staying in thee gas making it look more aggressive than it really was.
    Bottom line is, he spun 2 guys out, went to the rear, took his penalty, and raced to a decent finish. I've looked, and I've seen nothing negative from him in any form of social media. He did post, finished 9th at FALS on to Tri-State.

Some people have a whole lot of negativity going on in their lives.
    Ah ha, someone that saw the race. Good post.

Old man blowing out the wife. Huck were you get them from is is hummmm. Because I know you have one of those pierce machines and to others that have a Bloomquist car, Blackie 1/18 scale, all in fun guys . What would you do if pierce drove you into a corner huck and body slammed you ? Or blackie, if bloomer would crush that 1/18 car under his right foot ? Just saying you gotta look at it from both sides of the fence.. Huck, good showing at ppms, I see your getting it figured out.

There was something missing at Falls last night. Their brilliant track prep crew missed on this one. Short on catfish line, short on cushion lane. no 4 wide and didn't get Fallsey. I hope they get back to the magic they usually produce, because last night was just another bull ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    There was something missing at Falls last night. Their brilliant track prep crew missed on this one. Short on catfish line, short on cushion lane. no 4 wide and didn't get Fallsey. I hope they get back to the magic they usually produce, because last night was just another bull ring.
    I agree, why did they choose to not do anything to the track then worked it for an hour before the modified and street stock features.

http://www.pantagraph.com/sports/pro...f86037a7f.html

Series points leader and two-time reigning Summer Nationals champion Bobby Pierce could do no better than ninth on Saturday after race officials made a judgment call that sent him to the rear of the field shortly after the halfway point of the race.
    Battling Simpson for the third spot in heavy traffic, Pierce made contact with the lapped car of Tim Manville. Manville spun, bringing out the second caution of the night on Lap 28.
    Pierce said he had been following a slower Manville for several laps and "barely tagged" him.
    Race officials determined that Pierce was responsible for the mishap and assessed a track position penalty that left the Oakwood driver fuming.
    "It seems like it's always something here and it always goes back to one thing, the Fairbury officials," Pierce said. "The bad thing is, these Fairbury officials are the ones making the calls and everyone knows they don't like me here, so whether it's right or wrong they're going to do it."

Pierce said he believes that other front-runners have skated in similar circumstances at other tracks in the series this year, including an incident involving El Paso's Ryan Unzicker and Larson at Sycamore.
    "Nothing against Ryan, I love Ryan. But he took out Larson, hit him in the quarter panel and spun him around and Ryan gets his spot back," Pierce said. "Well, if they're going to do that in the same series, why don't they do that now? They have to figure out whether they're going to make it one way or not. You can't keep going back and forth and do this for this guy and that for that guy. I think we had a good shot at this race."
    Last edited by 427c.i.; 06-25-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post

Series points leader and two-time reigning Summer Nationals champion Bobby Pierce could do no better than ninth on Saturday after race officials made a judgment call that sent him to the rear of the field shortly after the halfway point of the race.
    Battling Simpson for the third spot in heavy traffic, Pierce made contact with the lapped car of Tim Manville. Manville spun, bringing out the second caution of the night on Lap 28.
    Pierce said he had been following a slower Manville for several laps and "barely tagged" him.
    Race officials determined that Pierce was responsible for the mishap and assessed a track position penalty that left the Oakwood driver fuming.
    "It seems like it's always something here and it always goes back to one thing, the Fairbury officials," Pierce said. "The bad thing is, these Fairbury officials are the ones making the calls and everyone knows they don't like me here, so whether it's right or wrong they're going to do it."

Pierce said he believes that other front-runners have skated in similar circumstances at other tracks in the series this year, including an incident involving El Paso's Ryan Unzicker and Larson at Sycamore.
    "Nothing against Ryan, I love Ryan. But he took out Larson, hit him in the quarter panel and spun him around and Ryan gets his spot back," Pierce said. "Well, if they're going to do that in the same series, why don't they do that now? They have to figure out whether they're going to make it one way or not. You can't keep going back and forth and do this for this guy and that for that guy. I think we had a good shot at this race."
    Whining little bich.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post

One thing I learned a long time a go dont pi$$ off the people that can set you down..The more he runs his mouth the more they will step on him.. Shows just how dumb he is...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Old man blowing out the wife. Huck were you get them from is is hummmm. Because I know you have one of those pierce machines and to others that have a Bloomquist car, Blackie 1/18 scale, all in fun guys . What would you do if pierce drove you into a corner huck and body slammed you ? Or blackie, if bloomer would crush that 1/18 car under his right foot ? Just saying you gotta look at it from both sides of the fence.. Huck, good showing at ppms, I see your getting it figured out.
    I'd put Bloomer in a full willy nelson then knock his lights out by God!!

Just who makes the calls at these Summer Nats races anyway. Does the Track or WOO?

I race against some young drivers like pierce who have no respect for other her people's stuff sure he is good but tone it down who is gonna pay for repairs on cars he tore up I will bet their Dad and Mom sure as hell ain't gonna pay for it. I returned to racing after 35 years away it's not a late model but it still takes all I can save to do it. One thing I said when I said when I decided to do it again was I was not gonna take no crap from the little punk s sure enough had to teach one a lesson opening nite after he body slammed me coming off corner could have totaled his car but didn't only because I cracked throttle after he came across in front of me. Point is someone is gonna make pierce pay and it's gonna be ugly but he has it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    I race against some young drivers like pierce who have no respect for other her people's stuff sure he is good but tone it down who is gonna pay for repairs on cars he tore up I will bet their Dad and Mom sure as hell ain't gonna pay for it. I returned to racing after 35 years away it's not a late model but it still takes all I can save to do it. One thing I said when I said when I decided to do it again was I was not gonna take no crap from the little punk s sure enough had to teach one a lesson opening nite after he body slammed me coming off corner could have totaled his car but didn't only because I cracked throttle after he came across in front of me. Point is someone is gonna make pierce pay and it's gonna be ugly but he has it coming.
    Babb made him pay at Macon a few years ago. It was glorious. I don't expect anyone that's had everything handed to them to be respectful of other people's equipment. I'd love to see Bobby run a national tour and just punt somebody when he needs a caution. Those boys would bust his butt in a second for half the crap he gets away with around here in UMP country.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Babb made him pay at Macon a few years ago. It was glorious. I don't expect anyone that's had everything handed to them to be respectful of other people's equipment. I'd love to see Bobby run a national tour and just punt somebody when he needs a caution. Those boys would bust his butt in a second for half the crap he gets away with around here in UMP country.
    Ya babb was butthurt bobby put a slider on him at belle clair that year never touched him then babb door slams him at macon....

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya babb was butthurt bobby put a slider on him at belle clair that year never touched him then babb door slams him at macon....

Well of course Babb acted out for no reason what so ever lmao! You're gonna have to do way better then that. You're starting to sound as unbalanced as smooth 32

But if Babb did not hit the brakes pretty hard Bobby would have door slammed him. Sorry but, Bobby deserved that one from Babb. That's what I said Bobby will either learn to start respecting other drivers or they will teach him to.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    But if Babb did not hit the brakes pretty hard Bobby would have door slammed him. Sorry but, Bobby deserved that one from Babb. That's what I said Bobby will either learn to start respecting other drivers or they will teach him to.
    Ummm, no... Wait, yeah, your right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    If babb seen it coming enough to hit the brakes he could of crossed over he got taken by suprise wasnt fast enough that night didnt warrant door slammin him at macon bobby should of put babb through the wall next time they raced ....sorry but il never agree on that occasion babb got snuckered on a race he though he had won and was mad...

Macon is Macon. If someones feelings don't get hurt there, the fans didn't get their moneys worth.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Macon is Macon. If someones feelings don't get hurt there, the fans didn't get their moneys worth.
    Same can be said for belle clair exact same kind of track..

I'm sure Shannon just didn't know he was there. Lol
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

If babb seen it coming enough to hit the brakes he could of crossed over he got taken by suprise wasnt fast enough that night didnt warrant door slammin him at macon bobby should of put babb through the wall next time they raced ....sorry but il never agree on that occasion babb got snuckered on a race he though he had won and was mad...
    Well I guess you and I seen it different but, you will have that.