Default American ethanol series vs ALMS!

I cant believe I'm saying this! The ALMS has become a joke! The series bring little or no cars to any track they run! I think they have 2 guys running for the points championship! ALMS comes to Eldora and they get 15 cars, if a track don't run late models, don't bother with ALMS your going to have a weak car count! On the other hand, for years I always said dirt late model racing would never take off in Michigan, I was wrong! The American ethanol series shows up at oakshade and brings 20+ cars to add to the already strong car count at Oakshade! And then the series guys sweep the top 5, and before anybody puts down the Oakshade regulars watch what happens when the summernationals show up, the locals are very competitive! Oakshade is a drivers track, All I am saying is good things in dirt racing are happening in Michigan. After all that go Buckeyes! Michigan sucks!

I agree that the AES ran a much better show at Oakshade than the ALMS series. The ethanol series had a custom pace truck, rescue truck and another 20 people to run just the late models. Much appreciation for them coming to Oakshade, the ONLY ohio track that they will run this year