Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Every post about the stupid t-shirt sells 3 more.
    I'm not so convinced about that but sad if true. There are a lot of them out there. Just spreading the hate even more and putting a black eye on the sport imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I'm not so convinced about that but sad if true. There are a lot of them out there. Just spreading the hate even more and putting a black eye on the sport imo.
    I was at the Dream and only seen one, same way at Fairbury Saturday.

They are just waiting until he wins the PDC then they'll come out lol

Do you wear the shirt bubstr? Just curious.
    I don't have that shirt, but if I did,I'd wear it if I wanted to. It's a up yours to the haters and will reach a lot more people than this forum. It's also about freedom of speech. It probably isn't a proper way to act in public, but people don't seem to care about that any more. Well, some do when it's convenient. I had a old Berkoffer shirt on for FALLs. Had Babb shirt on for Farmer City and a Pierce world domination shirt on for Fan Frenzy. I spread the wealth. lol

There is no room for hate in LM dirt. It's not doing that great to start with.

I support FALS decision. As for the shirt, very disappointed it came from this team. Will always think highly of this young mans talent but the slogan on the shirt gives me a tarnished view of this teams character. This kid is the real deal and wish he would seek a way to advance his brand in a positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    I support FALS decision. As for the shirt, very disappointed it came from this team. Will always think highly of this young mans talent but the slogan on the shirt gives me a tarnished view of this teams character. This kid is the real deal and wish he would seek a way to advance his brand in a positive way.
    Absolutely 100% I do agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post

The shirt has hate plastered all over it. But you would wear it?? Do you have a special badge that exempts you from being contradictive when you are?

This shirt deal is dumb, let it rest and it'll disappear, simple as that. I remember owning several Steve Austin shirts growing AS A KID watching this bald guy bang beer cans together and dump therm all over his face, and flip the bird to several million people. Some of those shirts even had skeleton hands showing the middle finger, one even said "F*CK FEAR DRINK BEER" on it. Did I wear those to school? No. I realize that wrestling is all just a big show, but it would have them same effect on a young kid as this shirt of Pierces. I don't see Bobby jumping up on top of the car dumping beer all over himself and flipping off the crowd. Steve Austin is a icon and is a hall of famer that was on tv doing the same thing every monday night for years. He is much more popular than Bobby will ever be. I don't drink, so it's not like stone cold had any affect on my life at all, he was a entertainer, just the same as Bobby is to some.

No I do not own one of these shirts, but this is America. Point being, like it or not there will be things you don't like, I don't like that other people will. Im sure people didnt like seeing a 13yr old kid walking around with a skeleton showing the middle finger, but they didn't go on rampage mentioning it every time his name was brought up. Let's just shut up and let's talk racing, I'm over seeing this shirt junk pop up on here, it's not like this stuff hasn't been seen before.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 06-27-2017 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    This shirt deal is dumb, let it rest and it'll disappear, simple as that. I remember owning several Steve Austin shirts growing AS A KID watching this bald guy bang beer cans together and dump therm all over his face, and flip the bird to several million people. Some of those shirts even had skeleton hands showing the middle finger, one even said "F*CK FEAR DRINK BEER" on it. Did I wear those to school? No. I realize that wrestling is all just a big show, but it would have them same effect on a young kid as this shirt of Pierces. I don't see Bobby jumping up on top of the car dumping beer all over himself and flipping off the crowd. Steve Austin is a icon and is a hall of famer that was on tv doing the same thing every monday night for years. He is much more popular than Bobby will ever be. I don't drink, so it's not like stone cold had any affect on my life at all, he was a entertainer, just the same as Bobby is to some.

No I do not own one of these shirts, but this is America. Point being, like it or not there will be things you don't like, I don't like that other people will. Im sure people didnt like seeing a 13yr old kid walking around with a skeleton showing the middle finger, but they didn't go on rampage mentioning it every time his name was brought up. Let's just shut up and let's talk racing, I'm over seeing this shirt junk pop up on here, it's not like this stuff hasn't been seen before.
    The T shirt really isn't that big of a deal except for handful of posters that can't seem to get Bobby out of their head. It would probably be best to find a new sport or activity to keep one self entertained instead of beating your head against a concrete wall over a T Shirt.
    8/13/16

The shirt has hate plastered all over it. But you would wear it?? Do you have a special badge that exempts you from being contradictive when you are?
    That shirt only has hate, if you want to call it that, for the haters. If you don't like him, here is a epicurean delight for you. At least t doesn't pick someone out to ridicule. This seems to be a big issue with the vary ones that bad mouth and ridicule Bobby and family. I would guess, that is exactly what the shirt was designed to do. give a little to the ones that can dish it out but can't take it. The difference is you only deserve some of that shirt if you feel you do. I can't agree with the language but, I've seen worse right here. You know if that shirt was meant for you. If it was, it's time to take some of what you dish out. By all the posts, I can see a lot not taking it too well. The thing that is disappointing, is they could have made that statement with out foul language.

Didn't Dale Earnhardt one time say he doesn't care if they were cheering or booing, as long as they were making noise.

Didn't Dale Earnhardt one time say he doesn't care if they were cheering or booing, as long as they were making noise.
    News flash.....He's dead!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Thanks, I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I don't have that shirt, but if I did,I'd wear it if I wanted to. It's a up yours to the haters and will reach a lot more people than this forum. It's also about freedom of speech. It probably isn't a proper way to act in public, but people don't seem to care about that any more. Well, some do when it's convenient. I had a old Berkoffer shirt on for FALLs. Had Babb shirt on for Farmer City and a Pierce world domination shirt on for Fan Frenzy. I spread the wealth. lol

So the person who always gets on his high horse is ok with this shirt. Should say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblue3 View Post
    I'm a reader of this site not really a poster. This is really based on the pierce shirt drama but what is up with the uproar over minimal issues. I am not a huge pierce fan or a hater he is just fun to watch. But if you don't like the shirt don't buy it. As for all the people who are claiming how do you explain it to your kid ???? It's the word sh*t and f*ck. If your kid can read those words they have heard them. And if your parenting style is such that you shelter them from words like that through out their lives don't send them to college lol. They far more often than not go off the deep end. Also did you people cause an uproar when big Johnson shirts were around at the race track they were plenty crude and as a kid I don't remember the protesters? I read a comment in here the other day about eldora having a drunken shirtless guy? So what if that bothers you I would suggest buying the races in dod and remain in the safety of your home. The real world isn't for you, or possibly the country club is your spot. I am a big reader of the site because some of you are amazing with updates and the racing banter can be funny to read. The site really can be a breaking news area for the sport; plus our sport doesn't get the coverage it deserves so sites like this are great for some insight for those of us who go to local shows for the most part. I'm all for the driver trash talk here and there but to have the most active threads whining about a few cuss words sucks. Thanks to all of you guys that do the good updates and have some interesting insight on drivers and crews that most of us don't know.
    Justifying something that is what that shirt is by giving other examples of ignorance really doesn't help your cause.

And I do say, wear it if you wanna, whatever. I'm not for censorship, but it is tasteless and I wouldn't wear it. Yeah I remember the Big Johnson shirts, I was a fan of Donnie as a kid and a teenager, and I think I had one. I wouldn't own one now as an adult, but that's just me.

I applaud FALS for telling them to take them down, and it sure as he!! is not going to hurt their fan count lol. But I probably wouldn't have, just let it go. They are shirts.

And this isn't a Bobby hating thing on the shirt, because one bad word about poor little Bobby and you're a hater. I wouldn't wear that shirt if it was Bloomquist or anyone else. And I wouldn't take my kids to any of the big races at Eldora for the reasons you mentioned. Too many drunks and ignorance.

But glad you're going to try and teach us parenting too lol, should say I'm surprised, but once again, nope.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

This seems to be more your speed.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?374...ll-crap-thread

Thanks, I had no idea.
    lol.................................

Like your dreams of finally getting that high school diploma?.....that's harsh.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So the person who always gets on his high horse is ok with this shirt. Should say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
    Anything that fits his narrative is ok with him.........do as he says, not as he does.

Just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not buying the shirt so, won't be wearing the shirt but, still a fan of Bobby Pierce.