Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Real racing gossip/talk

I'm a reader of this site not really a poster. This is really based on the pierce shirt drama but what is up with the uproar over minimal issues. I am not a huge pierce fan or a hater he is just fun to watch. But if you don't like the shirt don't buy it. As for all the people who are claiming how do you explain it to your kid ???? It's the word sh*t and f*ck. If your kid can read those words they have heard them. And if your parenting style is such that you shelter them from words like that through out their lives don't send them to college lol. They far more often than not go off the deep end. Also did you people cause an uproar when big Johnson shirts were around at the race track they were plenty crude and as a kid I don't remember the protesters? I read a comment in here the other day about eldora having a drunken shirtless guy? So what if that bothers you I would suggest buying the races in dod and remain in the safety of your home. The real world isn't for you, or possibly the country club is your spot. I am a big reader of the site because some of you are amazing with updates and the racing banter can be funny to read. The site really can be a breaking news area for the sport; plus our sport doesn't get the coverage it deserves so sites like this are great for some insight for those of us who go to local shows for the most part. I'm all for the driver trash talk here and there but to have the most active threads whining about a few cuss words sucks. Thanks to all of you guys that do the good updates and have some interesting insight on drivers and crews that most of us don't know.

In other words eating shT is ok by some but nut others I'm getting here? What a bunch of "two girls and a cup" lovers!! Just sick!!!!

Have some decency and take the big Johnson out of your.......
    Last edited by Black I; 06-25-2017 at 01:35 PM.

I agree with you 100%. If youve noticed some of these guys contradict themselves especially with the pierce t-shirt and they don't see it. If you're worried about your kid seeing that shirt then they need to keep them home. They should home school them too if they're worried about poor language. Middle schoolers nowadays drop the f-bomb because I know I did! Lmfao! O well.

Funny how "grown" adults get butt hurt over a shirt.
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

We see who's but hurt here

I like everything about this 4m. I see every discussion thread as a group of fans standing over a campfire, discussing issues and opinions. It's a free country, and aside from threatening someone or putting someone's personal information out there, nothing should be censored. That's why I don't mind track/driver bashing, and talking about sensitive issues, etc.... I agree with you Goblue, there is some excellent insight on this board.
    I agree with you about the shirts too. I personally wouldn't have done it, but if that's how Bobby is an adult now, and can build his brand however he sees fit. Walk through Speedy campgrounds, I guarantee you will see and hear worse.

Some of us can still live in the real world while still seeing its flaws. If you think there's something wrong with people expecting others to act like they weren't raised by livestock then maybe life outside of Walmart ain't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I believe it is the Pierce haters. Some can dish it out, but can't take it.

In other words eating shT is ok by some but nut others I'm getting here? What a bunch of "two girls and a cup" lovers!! Just sick!!!!Have some decency and take the big Johnson out of your.......
    I'm assuming English is not your first language.

Reason I didn't say nothing about his shirt seen far worst. You can turn the t.v. on and hear people say (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), a$$, ECT without hearing them bleep it out this days. Also every track I been to people say far worst. Also that shirt is target for age group 16-30 to buy it.dont like it don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblue3 View Post
    I'm assuming English is not your first language.
    OK? I'll go with that. Anything else you got on your mind, friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Reason I didn't say nothing about his shirt seen far worst. You can turn the t.v. on and hear people say (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), a$$, ECT without hearing them bleep it out this days. Also every track I been to people say far worst. Also that shirt is target for age group 16-30 to buy it.dont like it don't buy it.
    When a track tells you that you can not sell that shT shirt here, it's pretty conclusive those who sell it have little to no respect for the sport... If thats how they have to earn a living then something is terribly wrong with their business sense.

If you're referring to me, that's a negative sir!
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by 93Nelson View Post
    If you're referring to me, that's a negative sir!
    All good... We all get hurt when this trash is circulating throughout the race tracks then onto restaurants and anywhere else they wear them. If you or anyone thinks it don't look bad on the sport then I don't know what to tell you. I guess when your kid or grand kids look at you and say... My name is so and so if u don't like it eat shT you'll be good with that cause bobby said it?

Quote Originally Posted by Goblue3 View Post
    I'm a reader of this site not really a poster. This is really based on the pierce shirt drama but what is up with the uproar over minimal issues. I am not a huge pierce fan or a hater he is just fun to watch. But if you don't like the shirt don't buy it. As for all the people who are claiming how do you explain it to your kid ???? It's the word sh*t and f*ck. If your kid can read those words they have heard them. And if your parenting style is such that you shelter them from words like that through out their lives don't send them to college lol. They far more often than not go off the deep end. Also did you people cause an uproar when big Johnson shirts were around at the race track they were plenty crude and as a kid I don't remember the protesters? I read a comment in here the other day about eldora having a drunken shirtless guy? So what if that bothers you I would suggest buying the races in dod and remain in the safety of your home. The real world isn't for you, or possibly the country club is your spot. I am a big reader of the site because some of you are amazing with updates and the racing banter can be funny to read. The site really can be a breaking news area for the sport; plus our sport doesn't get the coverage it deserves so sites like this are great for some insight for those of us who go to local shows for the most part. I'm all for the driver trash talk here and there but to have the most active threads whining about a few cuss words sucks. Thanks to all of you guys that do the good updates and have some interesting insight on drivers and crews that most of us don't know.
    They (the shirts you are referring to) are tasteless and totally classless. Whomever decided on having those printed up, needs to be tested. I have a lot of respect for Fairbury Speedway banning the selling of them at their facility.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Some of us can still live in the real world while still seeing its flaws. If you think there's something wrong with people expecting others to act like they weren't raised by livestock then maybe life outside of Walmart ain't for you.
    Amen!! Absolutely nothing wrong with adding a little class to the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    That is exactly the problem. People try to justify BAD behavior by pointing out that someone else has done it or done something worse.

The fact of the matter is that the shirt is totally classless and not something a moral, well-educated person would be caught wearing.

Every post about the stupid t-shirt sells 3 more.

My question is why did it take fals so long to tell them not to sell them as he had that shirt out on the rack at the fals frensy back in may?

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    My question is why did it take fals so long to tell them not to sell them as he had that shirt out on the rack at the fals frensy back in may?
    That is because FALLs morality and judgement for putting racers to the rear are just part time things. This hater stuff has got into the officiating and it doesn't look good on FALLs. FALLs is one of my favorite tracks, but this could hurt their reputation in a big way.

Falls sold more shirts for them by making them take them down, than if they just remained quiet, and the next time one of their favorite locals touches a car as they spin out and don't get put to the back, everyone will see how fair they are. This is a stinky can of worms.

Do you wear the shirt bubstr? Just curious.