Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So the person who always gets on his high horse is ok with this shirt. Should say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
    I didn't say I approved this shirt, I said I'd wear it if I wanted to. It's a matter of freedom of speech. This shirt was meant for the haters and that is exactly, who is complaining the most, even though they have said worse right here. Some can dish it out but can't take it. It's almost like there was a little justice woven into that shirt

If I need to tell someone to eat sht I'll just do it the old fashion way.......don't need a tshirt to speak for me.

Apparently some people do......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

From whats happened in the past and getting sent to the back last saturday its obvious fals has a hard on for Pierce...so before we get all warm and fuzzy about how they did the right thing for the fans and children, it was done to take a stab at the Pierce stable nothing more nothing less...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    From whats happened in the past and getting sent to the back last saturday its obvious fals has a hard on for Pierce...so before we get all warm and fuzzy about how they did the right thing for the fans and children, it was done to take a stab at the Pierce stable nothing more nothing less...
    Says the guy with #32 in his username. Who has the hard on now? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    I support FALS decision. As for the shirt, very disappointed it came from this team. Will always think highly of this young mans talent but the slogan on the shirt gives me a tarnished view of this teams character. This kid is the real deal and wish he would seek a way to advance his brand in a positive way.
    You hit the nail squarely on the head.