Default Metric clip 3 link set up help

I have a Zemer chassis it is all metric front clip including lower arms and spindles. Set up as usra b mod 3 link sold pull bar. Car is tight in and middle have to have the wheel turned all the way to the left to get car to turn on slick track. Car is good on hammer down track. lf 628 lbs rf 473 lbs 750 lf spring 1050 rf spring lr 762 lbs rr 691 lbs 175 lr spring 150 rr spring lr spring on slider in front and rr spring on top of rear 54.4 lf weight 56.9 rear 48.4 cross Any ideas on what changes to be made to get the car to handle better?

Bought a metric mod a few years back and had the same problem. Did some reading on here and found out what cured the problem. Reverse spring split. I ended up with 800 LF 700 RF. Car never turned so good and it was like night and day.

was that with metric lowers or with nova lowers?

Nova lowers

depending on the track banking you could lower your R/F spring to around 800

I ran a metric modified, Metric lowers and metric spindles.
    At a track with low banking I could run a 800 R/F without maxing the suspension, on a higher banked tracks I ran a 950- 1050 to keep the frame from laying on the lower A-frame

If you are tight off the gas I would also add cross weight, start around 51% 52% and see how your car turns into the turn. We ran all the way up to about 56% cross, but then the car would hike the L/F tire way in the air

Thanks for he input that is what the chassis builder was telling me just seemed like a ton of cross weight. He also wants me to put 200 lbs of left bite into it to help bring cross weight up to like 53% then he wants me to have a half inch of lead and not lower bars all the way at the top on chassis. Just seems like a lot of extreme everywhere but we will try it.

750 rf 850 lf 200 lr 175 rr no mention on shocks, lr bar around 43 degrees at full drop, wheel off sets?

shocks are 7 rf 6 lf 4lr and 4rr also wheel offesets are 2 off across the front and 3 offsets across the back.

Also wondering what ride heights people are using and where exactly are you measuring from?

Did you ever change this car and race it ?