Default Steamin Hot- Part 2!

Ok, gentleman, I really appreciate help and suggestions before. So, here's what I did. Put GM fan blade on, and bult duct work. Seemed to help a little, but it ate up the back belt (crank/water pump), which threw the front belt (crank/waterpump/power steering pump). Then got hot. So, put new Stewart water pump on and new double pass radiator in. With new belts. Ran it, it was only running 190°and it actually threw the back belt off, to the back (towards the motor) and power steering belt off. SO, put 2 new belts on, and during feature it was doing great until lost back belt.(Didn't notice until to late because we never lost power steering because that belt stayed on.) Motot got REALLY hot. 😳 So, what's happening to the back belt? It wasn't even in the engine compartment. After only 16 laps. Standing above the motor when it's running, pulleys are perfectly lined up. I've never had this happen on any other motor. Help me out again guys, I'm lost.

Check for a Nick or dent in pulley grooves, maybe a rock stuck down in the pulley groove? Also check for excessive crank shaft end play, maybe crank is walking in block.
    Josh K.

i run a belts thats sets deep in the pulley grooves, funny how its eating the back belt i'm with fast crew on his view. good luck.

get a jones racing serpentine belt system and forget about it.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Either the pulleys aren't aligned or the belts are the wrong width.
    If the wrong width, they sit too low in the groove and bottom out on the pulley. It can make them seem tight but the flex a lot and eventually grab the side of the pulley and pulls then off.
    Most of the racing double groove pulleys I've seen use a 1/2 wide belt and not the usual parts house 3/8 or 7/16 wide belts.
    There are literally millions of V belt style car running tracks all over the country so while a serp belt works well too, you don't have to coin up for it to fix the problem.

That big fan could be causing more slippage with the belts.I have went to the serp. belts and dropped to a generic "17 fan with no heating problems.