For Immediate Release
June 26, 2017

Tyler Erb Tames Hell Tour at Tri State

New Waverly, Texas (06/26/17) – Tyler Erb made history on Sunday evening by piloting his First Class Septic #91 Rocket XR1 Chassis /Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to his first-career Hell Tour win. The triumph – which capped an ultra-busy week for the team – came at Indiana’s Tri State Speedway.

“This is a dream come true to get a win with the Summernationals,” an elated Tyler Erb said. “I’m out here racing with some of my all-time heroes on this legendary tour, and I’m able to get a win. I mean, I have a Shannon Babb t-shirt hanging in my closet at home. It just feels awesome to win one of these.”

Behind the wheel of the Day Motorsports #91 Super Late Model, Tyler Erb opened his extremely busy week on Tuesday by visiting McKean County Raceway (East Smethport, Pennsylvania) to compete in the Hamlin Lake 50. Drawing 28 cars for the World of Outlaws (WoO) Craftsman Late Model Series sanctioned program, Erb jumped up two spots in his heat race to place 3rd. Starting in 7th for the $10,000-to-win A-Main, Tyler raced in the Top 10 throughout the 50-lap finale, registering a 7th-place outing.

After Mother Nature reduced the three-day event to a one-day show, Tyler Erb was one of 45 Super Late Models signed in at Lernerville Speedway (Sarver, Pennsylvania) on Saturday for the WoO Late Model Series-sanctioned program. Running in a preliminary event before the $30,000-to-win finale, Erb followed up the 5th-fastest time in his qualifying group with a 10-lap heat race win. Rolling off 6th for the $6,000-to-win preliminary feature, Tyler slipped up two spots to place 8th.

Later on Saturday night for the Firecracker 100, Tyler got sideways in his heat race relegating him to a 6th-place finish, which was two spots short of a transfer positon. Needing a 3rd-place finish or better in his B-Main to make the feature, Erb grabbed the 3rd-and-final transfer position, earning him the 21st-starting positon for the finale. With $30,000 on the line, Tyler Erb improved four spots reeling in a 17th-place finish.

On Sunday Erb stopped at Tri-State Speedway (Haubstadt, Indiana) for the 11th round of the UMP DIRTcar Summer Nationals Hell Tour. With 31 Super Late Models on hand, Tyler timed in fastest overall in qualifying before charging to a heat race victory. Earning the pole position for the feature, Erb never let go of the top spot leading all 40-laps en route to his third victory of the season and a $5,000 payday. Shannon Babb, Bobby Pierce, Billy Moyer, and Dennis Erb Jr. completed the Top-5 finishers in the 40-lapper.

Tyler remains in second in World of Outlaws point standings. For more results from these events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com and www.TheHellTour.com .

The upcoming week will be another busy time for “Terbo” as he embarks on five events in six days. His schedule for the week includes the following dates:

June 28: WoO – The Dirt Oval at 66 (Joliet, IL) - $10,000-To-Win
June 30: WoO – Terre Haute Action Track (Terre Haute, IN) - $10,000-To-Win
July 1: WoO – Federated Raceway at I-55 (Pevely, MO) – $10,000-To-Win
July 2: Hell Tour – Lincoln Speedway (Lincoln, IL) – $5,000-To-Win
July 3: Hell Tour – Quincy Raceway (Quincy, IL) – $5,000-To-Win

For more information on the events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com and www.TheHellTour.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Keyser Manufacturing, Day Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, QA1, Integra Racing Shocks, Champion Oil, JD’s Body Works, Tye Twarog Racing, Showtime Signs, Hoosier Tire South, Toste Construction, ASI Racewear, Powermaster Performance Starters & Alternators, Superior Bearing Supply, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .