FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 26, 2017

Howard Moore Wins Again; Set for Busy Holiday Swing

Memphis, Tennessee (06/26/17) – Howard Moore continued a thrilling month of June on Saturday night by racing to yet another feature win at St. Francois County Raceway (Farmington, Missouri).

“We’ve experienced some random bad luck this month, but by far good luck has been on our side,” Moore said. “I just want to thank my family, my sponsors, my team, and all of my fans for their great support. Hopefully this coming weekend we can add more wins to the total!”

The triumph marked his second 410 c.i. Sprint Car victory of the season at the bullring, and his third win overall of the month.

With 18 entries on hand for the Weekly Racing Series Event, Howard started his night by winning his heat race from the 5th-starting spot. After finishing 4th in the dash, he earned the 4th starting spot for the feature.

Howard quickly worked his way into the runner-up position as he began pursuing leader, Tim Montgomery. Bad luck bit Montgomery a few laps later, when his engine locked up.

Howard inherited the lead and went on to register the comfortable victory aboard his Lawn Jox #40 Stinson's Industrial/ Maxim/ SPEC Racing Engine Sprint Car.

Full results from the event are available at www.SFCraceway.com .

Howard now turns his attention to a busy holiday weekend behind the wheel of his #40 Sprinter.

Action will open on Saturday evening at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas) with the make-up finale for the 2017 United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Speedweek. Sunday evening will take the team to Diamond Park Speedway (Nashville, Arkansas) for an American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Mid-South Region event. The busy stretch will draw to a close on Monday evening at Crowley’s Ridge Raceway (Paragould, Arkansas) with another ASCS Mid-South Region program.

For more information on the events, please visit www.USCSRacing.com and www.ASCSRacing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Lawn Jox, Stinson’s Industrial Senter Farms, Engler Machine & Tool, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spanky’s Hot Rods & Customs, ROCKHARD Power Coating, Momentum Racing Suspension, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Roy Young, Mr. David Berryman, William & Dovie Huckaby SPEC Racing Engines, Dynamic Electric, Butlerbuilt, Huggins Cams, KDN Promotions, Swindell Bleeders, DGS Motorsports, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners.

For more information as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .