So I started racing for the first time in my life last year at GIS. I thought it was great to have strict rules and to be getting paid very well for just starting the feature. My first race at the track, my carb was acting up so I was only able to roll onto the track and roll right back off without taking the green flag and got paid $200 just for that. Now fast forward a year and I moved back up north and now I race at Oakshade which pays close to nothing and has close to nothing for rules in their bomber class. Now GIS had decent car counts and not much for a fan base. Oakshade has the highest car count in the country as far as I can tell and their fan base is extensive to say the least. Most people would get a gut check at getting $200 to start to getting $200 to win, and I did on my first night. Once I got used to the low payout and the close to nothing rules. I absolutely love it! I never want to go anywhere else to race. The thing that really blows my mind though, is that Oakshade has THE worst facilities and safety of any track I have been to in my life, but that is just another factor that draws everyone in. Little rules, Little pay, and a whole lotta play!