Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where is Erb in the Lucas standings? Hel he could run the rest of the hell tour and have a better shot to win it and come out better then the Lucas deal.

Glad to see Moyer staying ahead of lil B.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Where is Erb in the Lucas standings? Hel he could run the rest of the hell tour and have a better shot to win it and come out better then the Lucas deal.

Glad to see Moyer staying ahead of lil B.
    Hes 8 and gets tow money i think he stay on at lucas... But if they ant running and the track is close I think he be at the SN race...

The late cautions certainly helped Babb to a top 5 tonight. He had fallen back to 9th for a while. He didn't lose as much ground in the points as he could have.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    FINISH: 1.Erb Jr. 2.Moyer 3.Pierce 4.Unzicker 5.Babb 6.BMJ 7.Seibers 8.Gundaker 9.Larson 10.Tanner English
    And again... Thanks for the updates you've been reporting and tonights finnal results! Much appreciated!!

The late cautions certainly helped Babb to a top 5 tonight. He had fallen back to 9th for a while. He didn't lose as much ground in the points as he could have.
    I like to see Babb beat Bobby for the Points....

And again... Thanks for the updates you've been reporting and tonights finnal results! Much appreciated!!
    No problem. I wasn't there tonight...I just hadn't seen anyone posting anything.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Hes 8 and gets tow money i think he stay on at lucas... But if they ant running and the track is close I think he be at the SN race...
    Im thinking his chances at making a better buck would be to drop off lucas win the sn title the hook back up with lucas. Just a thought

... IF he hes no shot at lucas title

Im thinking his chances at making a better buck would be to drop off lucas win the sn title the hook back up with lucas. Just a thought
    Lucas point pay out ant to bad ... And jump in and win some SN races just adds to the money...Hes missed to meany SN races for points now... Hes 400 points behind to much...

No problem. I wasn't there tonight...I just hadn't seen anyone posting anything.
    Well thanks just the same. Im to lazy to go looking for results... U make it easy for me

Lucas point pay out ant to bad ... And jump in and win some SN races just adds to the money...Hes missed to meany SN races for points now... Hes 400 points behind to much...
    Gotcha. I didn't know he was to far out on sn points. Thanks Gary, I know you want the best for Dennis as I do... He's a good guy and his Dad was one of the best people you can meet in racing or anywhere. It was devastating to Dennis when he passed. I still tear up sometimes thinking about it

Gotcha. I didn't know he was to far out on sn points. Thanks Gary, I know you want the best for Dennis as I do... He's a good guy and his Dad was one of the best people you can meet in racing or anywhere. It was devastating to Dennis when he passed. I still tear up sometimes thinking about it
    That was A he!! of a way to die.. And then Jr to see it had to $uck...His Dad was a good Man...

That was A he!! of a way to die.. And then Jr to see it had to $uck...His Dad was a good Man...
    I'm so thankful Dennis was able to continue on. It had to be one of the hardest things to do and he did it and has been very successful. I know his dad is extremely proud looking down at Dennis.

Not nice talking about some place I have never been but this track seems to sometimes get poor reviews for show management and racing surface. Have started there couple of times and balked. And not every fan walks away with the same impression from a particular race. Hopefully it was just an off night.

He has no shot at winning the SN.
    If he drops off of the Lucas series, and then comes back after the SN. he is no longer eligible for either show up money or point fund money from Lucas.

That was not a good thought Phil...