Default **Opinions please**

I'm looking to possibly upgrade from my 2001 GRT. It's a good car, just OLD. I run primarily on a very small 1/4 (might actually be between 1/4 and 1/5) track that is usually either tacky or wet slick in the heats and gets very slicked off through the middle in the features. It's almost always a two groove track with one groove right around the very bottom and one right around the very top. (Races are usually won in both grooves in various classes from week to week). I'm much more of a bottom feeder and a "type A" driver (I like to drive the car straighter and be smooth on the throttle). My local motor rules are open but I currently run a 602 and plan to upgrade to a 604. Crates consistently do as well or better than open motors on this track, especially during the feature. My question is, what are some good chassis options that tend to do well in the situations that I've described? Financially I'd like to stay in about a 2010-2013 year model from what I can tell based on classified listings. I'm kind of interested in the blue-gray rockets. Does anyone have any experience with them in similar situations? I'm open to about anything, as long as it's a "mainstream" chassis with good parts availability and support. Hopefully I've provided enough info that some of you guys can give me some good input. I look forward to hearing some experiences/opinions. Thanks in advance for your time.

your gone get a 100 different answers to this questions , money wise, i think tony at TNT has as good of piece as any one , especially with the crate engines . They may not be " main stream" but there running good, ck there face book page out , also if you cant afford a new one, they will take an older one of there chassis and upgrade it very reasonable, JMO......

I've driven warriors, grts ,and newer and older rockets , your driving style leans toward a 08 to 11 blue gray style rocket , always seemed that the warriors or grts love to be driven like your mad at the world, the 15 rocket I run now is the same as the older ones but they come with a big price tag. hope it helps

yOU CAN GET ALMOST NEW BLUE/GRAY ROCKETS CHEAP AND THEY MAKE EXCELLENT CRATE CARS, THE XR1 DEVALUED THE BG ROCKETS CONSIDERABLY. YOU WANT A NEWER ONE OR ONE THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE RAISED CROSSMEMBER AND WIDE RF OPTION AND RACK IF YOU HAVE TO GO WITH AN OLDER ONE. WHERE ARE YOU? BUDGET??? hth

Pm me, I have a 2010 rocket roller i would sell around 4,00 or less depending on what you need with it. Ryan 507-459-4443