FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 27, 2017

Ricky Weiss Enjoys Homecoming Success

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (06/27/17) – Ricky Weiss made the most of his homecoming over the weekend by powering his Derrick’s Sandblasting #7 A.I.E. Communications/ Bloomquist Chassis Late Model to the victory at Red River Co-op Speedway. The win was his second of 2017.

“We decided to head home for a few weeks to see our family and friends, and we got the added bonus of picking up a win,” Weiss commented. “The car was great the whole night. Thanks goes out to my family, my crew, and my sponsors for their support.”

Behind the wheel of the Derrick’s Sandblasting #7 Super Late Model, Ricky Weiss visited Red River Co-op Speedway (Winnipeg, Manitoba) on Thursday for a Weekly Racing Series Event. Holding his spot in his 8-lap heat race, Weiss posted a runner-up finish behind Billy Mooney, locking him into the 7th-starting position for the feature.

Wheeling his way to the front in the 15-lapper, Ricky Weiss picked up his second win of the season, topping Dustin Strand, Rick Fawcett, Kevin Sexton, and Billy Mooney at the finish line.

Friday night brought Weiss to River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) for another regular night of racing action. After starting the night with a heat race win, Weiss posted a 5th-place finish in the feature behind Bill Mooney, Dustin Strand, Brad Seng, and Mike Balcaen.

Persistent rain in the area axed Saturday's NLRA sanctioned event at Greenbush Race Park (Greenbush, Minnesota).

For more results from these events, please visit www.RedRiverCoopSpeedway.ca and www.RivierCitiesSpeedway.com .

This week will find Ricky entering a pair of events. On Thursday, June 29 the team will look to repeat at Red River Co-op Speedway before traveling to River Cities Speedway (Grand

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, The Orthopaedic Institute of Western Kentucky, All Rig Towing, Hands On Excavating Inc., Allied Roofing Inc., Forest Flying Services, Keewatin Truck Service, J&C Trucking, Cousins Farms, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Wulff Pumps, New Vision Graphics, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Schaeffer Oil, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .