Default Plymouth Indiana SN

Curious to see how this goes down with Bloomquist supposedly popping in for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Curious to see how this goes down with Bloomquist supposedly popping in for the night.
    You know how it's going to go. He will be leaving Plymouth with the check. Wish I could get to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    You know how it's going to go. He will be leaving Plymouth with the check. Wish I could get to that one.
    The reason he is going to be there is the race is being sponsored by Randy Sweet,Of Sweet Mfg.

But yes,he (BLOOMQUIST) may leave with the check!
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Video of the race on racing news
    I am what I am

I thought Scott didn't unload no less than 10k? I guess must needed do some testing against bobby lol

He blamed it this time on not being able to see the white flag, or else he would have engaged the "Rocket" boosters and got by no problem. He was just testing though, so good run.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    He blamed it this time on not being able to see the white flag, or else he would have engaged the "Rocket" boosters and got by no problem. He was just testing though, so good run.

Next move he'll be pulling in on white flag lap like his sponcer did at dover in his day of nascar racing
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Next move he'll be pulling in on white flag lap like his sponcer did at dover in his day of nascar racing
    Pretty sure that was at Rockingham in a Busch race driving the #60.

Depends on how much appearance money he got. Just because Randy sponsored it doesn't mean he didn't.

Red face Unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Pretty sure that was at Rockingham in a Busch race driving the #60.
    It was at Bristol in a Busch race. I couldn't believe it when it happened.

And mark martin was the driver.

Bloomer fans. Look for your boy to start on the pole and run away with all three Lucas Oil races this July 4th weekend. Should be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by keith94elliott View Post
    And mark martin was the driver.

Did he not do this at dover also?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Bloomer fans. Look for your boy to start on the pole and run away with all three Lucas Oil races this July 4th weekend. Should be exciting.
    Last wknd could have turned into a bad points day for bloomer if it was a lucas show. Im sure he will b on his game as this is a points race and tmac will be stalking him!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Since you keep beating this dead horse as if he can't win from anywhere else. He has come from last a few times to win. He has done extremely well in passing points races also. So I guess, look for him to do all kinds of exciting things no matter the format.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I thought Scott didn't unload no less than 10k? I guess must needed do some testing against bobby lol
    If he's getting appearance money, or as a favor, he most certainly has. But I'm guessing in a nutshell, if a race isn't Lucas, or part of a Crown Jewel, then if the race pays under $10k, he gets $10k for being there.

I wouldn't do it as a promoter, but if you can as a driver, more power to you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

For some reason I wasn't expecting him to do much the first couple weeks after the dream. Looks like I was right. One reason why I didn't pick him for the Clash a couple weeks ago or the Firecracker

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Since you keep beating this dead horse as if he can't win from anywhere else. He has come from last a few times to win. He has done extremely well in passing points races also. So I guess, look for him to do all kinds of exciting things no matter the format.
    I have NEVER said Blomquist can win from only the pole. Never!!!!
    I am stating what I think will happen this weekend. He has by far the best car these days, and certainly can drive it. Do I think his dominating the Lucas series is good for the fans? Only if you are a Bloomquist fan. It is an opinion. If you can find me saying I think he can only win from the pole, I will own up to it. But I have never said any thing close to that. Do I like him? Not much. But does it matter? not at all.