Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Jabber I never said anything about the Shirley/Madden crash as a slider gone bad. They had already got together when I looked that way. I just said the crash ruined a possible awesome finish.
    Right on! Just misread your post. Would of loved to see what Madden could of done with Shep, that bottom was coming in for him at the right time.

All I can say is wow that was some great racing, and what the heck was Shirley thinking pulling that booby move on Madden.
    Last edited by ptown; 07-02-2017 at 09:40 AM.

I guess the squirrel was looking for a nut. And then went nuts by taking out Madden. Hes lucky he did not get his nuts handed to him by Madden after that bonehead move! The said thing is..... That Erb was in a tight points chase going into that race with Shepperd and that move really cost him.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    All I can say is wow that was some great racing, and what the heck was Shirley thinking pulling that booby move on Madden.
    Drug test him! Only stoned ppl drive like that!! 😎
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I guess the squirrel was looking for a nut. And then went nuts by taking out Madden. Hes lucky he did not get his nuts handed to him by Madden after that bonehead move! The said thing is..... That Erb was in a tight points chase going into that race with Shepperd and that move really cost him.
    Erb is in a tight point battle for 2nd with Moran, Madden, Eckert and Clanton. He is almost 200 points behind Sheppard.. WOO points are 2 points per position. And on top of all that last night was a show up points race so it didn't hurt Erb or anyone because they all got equal points.

Illstate it was very good. Just like it is always advertised at Pevely. I'm surprised at the surface. Always thought it stayed hooked up all night but it went slick all over. Kinda like how the Mag will do. I'm not knocking it cause thats the surface we are used to. Now as far as the Pierce flat. All 3 of those guys slid each other. And several times they slid across their nose and the other car had to check up. Say what you want but Shirley just crossed over and didn't lift. I was sitting on the back stretch looking right at it. I say it all the time. If sliding a car is how you pass, then expect a bad outcome if you do.The crash did mess up a great shootout of a finish. I do have a question though. In Snats rules it says all cars that spin and make contact in the spin must restart tail back. Moran slid in there under Terbo, made contact, and stopped. Yet he got his spot back. It's not a big deal just don't understand the call.
    Glad you enjoyed it we dont get too see these caliber of drivers here as much as we should. The racing here is great I have seen it lock down before but 9/10 times theres multi groove racing. Side note the tire off Sheppards I heard was grooved which is illegal but woo said it was just a big sipe...lol nothing like taking care of the homers..
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 07-02-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it we dont get too see these caliber of drivers here as much as we should. The racing here is great I have seen it lock down before but 9/10 times theres multi groove racing. Side note the tire off Sheppards I heard was grooved which is illegal but woo said it was just a big sipe...lol nothing like taking care of the homers..
    Mark is paranoid about tires. Like, you have no cleaners anywhere near them. So, not saying you're incorrect, but he is very careful about not making dumb mistakes.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Illstate it was very good. Just like it is always advertised at Pevely. I'm surprised at the surface. Always thought it stayed hooked up all night but it went slick all over. Kinda like how the Mag will do. I'm not knocking it cause thats the surface we are used to. Now as far as the Pierce flat. All 3 of those guys slid each other. And several times they slid across their nose and the other car had to check up. Say what you want but Shirley just crossed over and didn't lift. I was sitting on the back stretch looking right at it. I say it all the time. If sliding a car is how you pass, then expect a bad outcome if you do.
    The crash did mess up a great shootout of a finish. I do have a question though. In Snats rules it says all cars that spin and make contact in the spin must restart tail back. Moran slid in there under Terbo, made contact, and stopped. Yet he got his spot back. It's not a big deal just don't understand the call.
    While I agree sim about sliders, Shirley was holding them up big time, and then starting becoming a moving road block. I'm guessing the body slam he gave Pierce got him the flat. Then he topped it off with the Madden move. He was just wreckless, all I can think of.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    Drug test him! Only stoned ppl drive like that!! 
    Hair follicles, FBI, DEA, start an investigation asap. We need this dangerous stoner epidemic solved immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Mark is paranoid about tires. Like, you have no cleaners anywhere near them. So, not saying you're incorrect, but he is very careful about not making dumb mistakes.
    Ya I was just reporting what someone in the pits said they witnessed..but it would shock me if woo would ever penalize the car in question being its the face of this tour..

Ya I was just reporting what someone in the pits said they witnessed..but it would shock me if woo would ever penalize the car in question being its the face of this tour..
    you got it. few of the drivers have photos and are claiming tires were grooved dif than what hell tour allows. was suppose to be hell tour rules.

Yeah just like ump took care of Bobby last year at the World with an illegal droop limiter.... lol nothing like taking care of the homies.

My mentor used to say..."race with the squirrel(s), you'll get your nuts cracked"!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    My mentor used to say..."race with the squirrel(s), you'll get your nuts cracked"!

Coming from a nut hugger yourself!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Coming from a nut hugger yourself!
    This old Lionel Richie tune reminds me of your oral exploits with Jd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYHMZqt8uUM

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    This old Lionel Richie tune reminds me of your oral exploits with Jd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYHMZqt8uUM

I have no interest in lionel richie music
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Smile

[QUOTE=Illtsate32;2117508]
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 07-02-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Hair follicles, FBI, DEA, start an investigation asap. We need this dangerous stoner epidemic solved immediately.
    https://youtu.be/sbjHOBJzhb0

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    If that's serious, that's hilarious. And his name is Bill, even funnier, my first name is Bill. Some crazy stuff in there, very out there.