Default CNN Has 17 Million Fake Twitter Followers

Folks this is how the Democrat party fakes all of it's support and popularity. By creating fake support.

According to TwitterAudit.com, nearly fifty percent of the followers on CNN’s verified Twitter account are fake.

Of CNN’s millions of followers on their verified Twitter account, over 17 million or 48 percent are fake, according to TwitterAudit.

According to TwitterAudit, the site determines the quality and score of real and fake followers by taking “a sample of up to 5000 (or more, if you subscribe to Pro) Twitter followers for a user and calculates a score for each follower. This score is based on number of tweets, date of the last tweet, and ratio of followers to friends.”

TwitterAudit states that these results are not definitive but do provide insight into whether or not a Twitter account gained followers through illegitimate means: “We use these scores to determine whether any given user is real or fake. Of course, this scoring method is not perfect but it is a good way to tell if someone with lots of followers is likely to have increased their follower count by inorganic, fraudulent, or dishonest means.”

What a surprise! Lol, those demorats will so anything!

Trumpanzees are worried about CNN twitter followers. Meanwhile North Korea just successfully launched an ICBM...

Last edited by balljoint; 07-06-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    Trumpanzees are worried about CNN twitter followers. Meanwhile North Korea just successfully launched an ICBM...
    And it's headed straight for your house!!!!

So you think 17 million fake supporters for a fake news network is okay??? Not surprised one bit.

17 million fake users on a twitter account doesn't matter at all to me.

Much bigger things to worry about these days.

And I wish cnn would try and cover them.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    17 million fake users on a twitter account doesn't matter at all to me.

Much bigger things to worry about these days.
    Such as the Muslim Marxist no longer being in the white house for starters. hahahahahahaaa

CNN should stand for the Closing News Network!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    CNN should stand for the Closing News Network!!!
    Bhahahaha....when you fall behind MSNBC in the weekly ratings, you are a sinking ship!

Its nice to know, Fox is wayyyyyyyy out in front of both!

Maybe the general public isn't as stupid as the fake news merchants would lead us to believe!

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Bhahahaha....when you fall behind MSNBC in the weekly ratings, you are a sinking ship!Its nice to know, Fox is wayyyyyyyy out in front of both!Maybe the general public isn't as stupid as the fake news merchants would lead us to believe!
    It's already been proved that millions of CNN followers are fake. Fox News is no savior. Remember who owns Fox News. They are trying to kill all conservative news. Remember who was fired at Fox. Do a little research of who owns 97% of all media in the world, from your local paper to CNN. They are all connected. They have one agenda. Before you post, do five minutes of research. The media is controlled by liberal leftist pushing a globalist agenda. Whether it's racial bias, anti Christianity or the push for immoral behavior through LGBT rites or gay pride or anti police and military. Now tell me how I'm wrong. Before you try to argue Dems and republicans, this isn't your daddy's Democratic Party anymore and many republicans forgot about being conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Seal View Post
    It's already been proved that millions of CNN followers are fake. Fox News is no savior. Remember who owns Fox News. They are trying to kill all conservative news. Remember who was fired at Fox. Do a little research of who owns 97% of all media in the world, from your local paper to CNN. They are all connected. They have one agenda. Before you post, do five minutes of research. The media is controlled by liberal leftist pushing a globalist agenda. Whether it's racial bias, anti Christianity or the push for immoral behavior through LGBT rites or gay pride or anti police and military. Now tell me how I'm wrong. Before you try to argue Dems and republicans, this isn't your daddy's Democratic Party anymore and many republicans forgot about being conservative.

I did my research, that's why I posted what I did....how bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Seal View Post
    95% of normal people know this

I think I read 2-3 yrs ago that 85% of the profiles on Facebook were fake. And people use them to make money

Twitter Audit tells me that Trump's account has:16,006,593 Real 18,416,187 Fake https://www.twitteraudit.com/realdonaldtrump Obama's Twitter Audit tells me:83,156,586 Real 8,425,557 Fake https://www.twitteraudit.com/barackobama
    Last edited by BusheeTreets; 07-26-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Nothing to say Clayton?