Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hudson O'Neal

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Hudson is a good talent, he's also always had the best equipment. I've been watching this Brandon Overton kid. He's really impressive! He schooled the Lucas boys at Cherokee last night, and has won numerous series races this year.
    Spot on. Yes Bradon has progressed nicely and his year struggling with WoO definitely helped prepare him for the ride he is enjoying now. Brandon is a very nice young man, I wish him well.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

I expect more wins, unlimited money and some talent....not running in the top 5 anywhere should be disappointing. That "local crate" a new Capitol race car and that "first feature win at Brownstown", the kid was driving "Lucas Oil or WOO" equipment.........no one else even came close. Talent will take you a long way but someone footing the bill will take you further.

Quote Originally Posted by cratedaddyD21 View Post
    I expect more wins, unlimited money and some talent....not running in the top 5 anywhere should be disappointing. That "local crate" a new Capitol race car and that "first feature win at Brownstown", the kid was driving "Lucas Oil or WOO" equipment.........no one else even came close. Talent will take you a long way but someone footing the bill will take you further.
    Is your favorite haterade grape? Guys like Stapleton and Mahoney in the 77 equipment have just as good of a car. Hudson has ran very few local shows. His talent is undeniable.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

It's just the facts of the matter. You don't have to agree but the facts are the facts. I think I remember correctly, Alan Magner ran second that night which may have been a career best in an open late model for him and the local favorites Hines and Mahoney had a lot of trouble that night. Stapleton should have been a top 5 car, I really don't remember that for sure. I do remember it was a BoB Series race and Fisher and the other guys didn't show because Hines had the series points locked up. I agree on not running many local shows.....as he ran with the ILMS series and I would have to say again, LODLM or WOO equipment against your local crate guys.....
    Last edited by cratedaddyD21; 07-09-2017 at 12:35 AM.

It's just the facts of the matter. You don't have to agree but the facts are the facts. I think I remember correctly, Alan Magner ran second that night which may have been a career best in an open late model for him and the local favorites Hines and Mahoney had a lot of trouble that night. Stapleton should have been a top 5 car, I really don't remember that for sure. I do remember it was a BoB Series race and Fisher and the other guys didn't show because Hines had the series points locked up. I agree on not running many local shows.....as he ran with the ILMS series and I would have to say again, LODLM or WOO equipment against your local crate guys.....
    Mahoneys trouble was being passed on a killer move by O'Neal. Fisher? Child please!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Mahoneys trouble was being passed on a killer move by O'Neal. Fisher? Child please!
    Oh it was a "KILLER" move all right.

This guy is an idiot.

This guy is an idiot.
    You are back now, while Hudson is outrunning daddy and Lanigan?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

What Hudson is doing against the best SLM drivers out there is impressive. Gregg Saterlee and Hudson will go to the end of season for the rookie title this year. There are quite a few up and coming drivers that are out there. Who will be the best is just another p*ssing match on who you particularly like. Some if they get the right deal may be out on the road someday also.

Young O'Neil had a great run going at the Silver Dollar Nationals until the last few laps. I was very impressed.

If Hudson keeps running like he has the last few races he'll end up with the ROY. Devin is looking awesome as well. Whats he 4th or 5th in points? Overton is getting the job done also. These three will go a long way
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

This guy is an idiot.
    If you only knew, how wrong you are.

IMO, Hudson has a bright future if his backing continues. He is just like any other young man, learning a new profession. Some moments of brilliance and some that say duh. It takes time to polish them up. He is starting to shine.

That really helps.

Hey I know hud and don too he is getting ready to turn it on fast and Zach IS NO SLOUCH AT MAKIN stuff go fast