Default Opinion's appreciated

Looks like I'm going to make another road trip to Highland and Danville this weekend. What's everyone's opinion of these 2? I've watched some of the last few years SNats races at Highland and I know it should be a good 1. Just don't know much about Danville. Give me an idea of what to expect. I will be in my RV.
    Everything I was told about for Pevely was spot on. Great racing, facility, and nice people. The only thing that was hard was the walk. Since we weren't racing, we just sat in the grand stands and didn't get a pit pass. With my ongoing heart issues, parking at the bottom of the hill with my RV really wasn't fun. I don't mind a long walk but up that hill sucked. I had to make a trip back during intermission. By the time I got back in the stands, I thought I was gonna have to pop me a Nitro pill. Please fore warn me if Danville and Highland will be this way.

Red face

Danville should not be a long walk

Highland is down in a hole so make sure you park up top in the ball fields by the swimming pool....

Thanks for the info

Danville is nice and flat not far to walk but I wouldn't expect much on the racing there if you've been following the summer nationals just look and see what happened at daughter speedway the same man that owns daughtery runs Danville

slmcrewchief99: I don't have any advice, but enjoy reading about your adventures. a personal observation I shared with some race fans a few weeks ago: they asked how I liked the races.

my answer: my wife (not interested in racing at all) always asks me the same thing. "did you have a good time at the races?"

now I've been to some crappy races. but my answer is always "He77 yes!!!" cause even when the racing is bad, it's better than most other options!

maybe harder for you since you've worked pitside, but enjoy the view from the stands, and keep those nitro pills handy!

best wishes on your travels.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Thanks Klem. I appreciate that. I guess I'm pretty lucky. Most of the time my wife is sitting in the RV hollering at me to hurry up to leave. She loves going as much as I do. I've been to my share of crappy races. I just hate to be near 9hrs from home to see another 1. Golddirt made an observation in the post before you. So I will have to think about this for sure. I need a vacation in a bad way. I have almost 8 weeks but can't seem to ever get away. I can only get off Monday or I would ease on toward Michigan.

save some vacation and get to the Knoxville late model nationals!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard