Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks WildBill. Act of congress to post from the track.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Thanks WildBill. Act of congress to post from the track.
    Congress or 4M Both not working LOL

Train race. Feger Gundaker Pierce Gardner Stubber. Top 5

Only 8-cars were left running at the end of this one.

Sounds like Boswell all over again. Glad I didn't go.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

There is a time when TOO much water hurts the racing. Track was just way to tractioned up. Slow it down about a second and I think it would have been a good show. When some of these tracks are WIDE open, you just can't pass.

Slm this has more to do with the promoter. Do some digging on him. I feel sorry for the fans that went.

This place is always a dump

There is a time when TOO much water hurts the racing. Track was just way to tractioned up. Slow it down about a second and I think it would have been a good show. When some of these tracks are WIDE open, you just can't pass.
    Be careful, you'll upset Clayton

congrats to Feger... keep it up

Hopefully Feger doesn't have a tire "problem" considering how vocal he has been on social media recently.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Cardirt0 I blame it more on the rain. Heats are starting now. I just hope everyone has race monitor. I not fighting this BS to post updates. FIX THE (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) WEBSITE!!!!!
    Oh but you are!!!

only 3 cars were racing. the rest were on a Sunday drive. one was just missing the holes and earning points and making money. looked like a practice night. when is UMP ever going to learn.

Just watch the F and for a track that was too wet it shour was a lot of dust flying ... The Guy that runs the place is the only guy i know that could F==k up a track with 2 much water and dust would still be flying...LOL

Exactly Gary. I hate to say it but Danville hasn't been worth two Nickles since Bill Marietta had it. Phil Richardson could prep it good.

And that is the truth!!!

And yet the dust was flying on that wet track? HMMMMMM

I will at least give the guy credit fro trying to keep a track open especially if these tough times for tracks.

Not taking anything away from jasons win , but per dod, almost half the field was made up of local crate cars. And after a few laps they pulled off and collected their start money.. Seems like after highland the cars stop dropping off....i think last year their were only a few cars that ran the whole thing .

I can see where this is gonna end up in a p!ssing match already. I dont give 10 sh!ts what you watched on DoD. The track had too much water on it. Took an extra hour to roll the track in. They hot lapped the hobby stocks and supers. Then they bladed the track before the mods timed in. Why, because there was a foot tall cushion in the bottom groove of the track!!! Then they worked the track again because the mods put another cushion back on it again. The supers ran heats on a 1 lane cushion on the bottom again. It was wide azz open and no passing except for a car that jumps the cushion. Before the mods ran they bladed it again. Same thing again for them. 1 lane for them too. On the cushion!!! At intermission they graded the track. They box bladed the track and ran the sheeps foot over it. Well I'll be d@mned. It didnt help. Both features were ON THE CUSHION and it was NOT on the top of the track. Both ends ended up being about the middle of the track. Guys could run thru the very bottom and be where there was no moisture. But I will bet you my left nut that CUSHION was the ONLY place where you could make any speed. Why, because it was WFO on the cushion because the track was too wet to start the night. I'm not some 16yr young snot nosed kid. Ive been doing this for 35yrs. Turn wrenches on a super most every week. Have been working with the same team for 13yrs. I do know what the he1l I am talking about. Now if you want to argue any more then pm me and I will give you my cell number. Be more than glad to tell you how I really feel about it!!!!!