Default Madden /Moran penalties

Ok so what did they do and where? Wrg s u cks

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I'm sure it stems from when they didn't touch at Deer Creek with 7 to go and Madden didn't punt him going into turn 1(sarcasm). The very lap he caught Devin, he turned him. Devin had been running that line, and didn't run Madden all over the track. The very turn Madden was close to pass him or touch him, he touched him. Now the ones with dirty eye goggles will tell you I'm full of sh!t and don't know what I'm talking about. But you can watch the video a 100 times, and Madden cut Devin zero slack and did him dirty. Hopefully Devin paid him back, or there was an altercation at Deer Creek.

I'm not saying with one to go if you'd been trying to pass him 2 or 3 laps you don't do what Madden did, but with 7 to go (someone disputed this too, but I'll believe DoD and WoO)to just tap him at the perfect time on entry, hopefully he wants the same treatment.

Was an altercation at Deer Creek, after the contact on lap 43, Devin gave him a shot at the scales.

Madden was penalized because one of his crew guys for the second time was using the signal sticks in a detrimental manner.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 07-13-2017 at 05:22 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Things may have gone down after the Deer Creek contact.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I'm sure it stems from when they didn't touch at Deer Creek with 7 to go and Madden didn't punt him going into turn 1(sarcasm). The very lap he caught Devin, he turned him. Devin had been running that line, and didn't run Madden all over the track. The very turn Madden was close to pass him or touch him, he touched him. Now the ones with dirty eye goggles will tell you I'm full of sh!t and don't know what I'm talking about. But you can watch the video a 100 times, and Madden cut Devin zero slack and did him dirty. Hopefully Devin paid him back, or there was an altercation at Deer Creek.

I'm not saying with one to go if you'd been trying to pass him 2 or 3 laps you don't do what Madden did, but with 7 to go (someone disputed this too, but I'll believe DoD and WoO)to just tap him at the perfect time on entry, hopefully he wants the same treatment.

Was an altercation at Deer Creek, after the contact on lap 43, Devin gave him a shot at the scales.

Madden was penalized because one of his crew guys for the second time was using the signal sticks in a detrimental manner.
    Watched that clip quite a few times and it's hard to think their wasn't contact. Pretty obvious.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Watched that clip quite a few times and it's hard to think their wasn't contact. Pretty obvious.
    Well, I thought so too. But then again, I ain't got a pair of dem dare dirty eye goggles.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I thought Madden took him out plain and simple. I also thought Brian Shirley took Madden out at I-55 along with others. I have never raced a car so I dont know how hard it is to control. But I believe Madden should have been penalized for being on the the track yelling at Shirley at I-55, and Moran should be penalized for hitting Madden at the scales at Deer Creek. Madden probably could have won tgat race anyway, but punting Moran helped him in points

I think Moran was penalized for that at Deer Creek according to the rules statement

The penalties were for pushing and shoving in the pits after the race. As for the race, Madden ran the same line all the second half of the race and Moran ran low. When Madden had run Moran down, Moran gave it a 50˘ blocking effort, in Madden's line, and there was probably slight contact. It wasn't much because of the slow slide. Never see much success over many years of observing where blocking pays off for the blocker.

Well blocking is not illegal, but you can get penalized for punting someone. A little tap on the left rear can go a long way if your in a corner. Tapping someone on the center or right rear, just says, here I am. Madden earned a spot on the rear for that, more than Pierce did for turning the 33 car at Fairbury, where Bobby turned him with the left rear fender. Even the announcer knew his was a bogus call. You could hear it in his voice. At least now, we know Bobby isn't the only dirty driver. jk

Madden's car was much like my car would be with under 10 laps to go......no brake pedal!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Madden's car was much like my car would be with under 10 laps to go......no brake pedal!
    When you race the same guys every night, it pays to rethink that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    There is always good and bad with that mind set. If the guy you just thumped, knows the ropes and has a brake, will take you for a ride, you will not, soon forget.

Looked like a racing deal to me......2 racers going for the same spot!

Um..they fined one team $500 and the other $700. Does this even qualify as a wrist slap?? Oh, and they posted a link on the WoO webpage that most casual fans won't click on or read.

It's not like either one went "Will Vaught" in the pits during a tv race???

Merely a reminder to the boys to let cooler heads prevail after a racing incident occurs.

Chris admitted that he ran into Devin. It would be difficult to block at Deer Creek after a restart. You would open yourself to a slide job. The hit by Chris was more than a tap. There was a loud bang like metal to metal contact when Devin got hit. The hit happened right in front of me.

He basically admitted to dumping him in his DoD interview, seemed to care less and said ahhh tough luck kid don't run the car so wide next time. 5-6-7 laps to go he still had time to work past him not sure why he ran him that way especially after the way he acts when he gets taken out.