Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threepeat

Smile Threepeat

Congratulations to Oakwood's own Bobby Pierce. He wrapped up the points race for the 2017 Summ er Nationals tour last night. This is Bobby's third championship in a row for the Summer Nationals Hell Tour. What a great hard nosed 20 year old competitor... Ok let the hating begin NOW !

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    Congratulations to Oakwood's own Bobby Pierce. He wrapped up the points race for the 2017 Summ er Nationals tour last night. This is Bobby's third championship in a row for the Summer Nationals Hell Tour. What a great hard nosed 20 year old competitor... Ok let the hating begin NOW !

Like his tshirt says booby effing peerse!

Why would the hating begin?

The kid won 3 summer nats tours in a row...that's great and I'm sure Bobby, his family, and his fans are stoked. Good for all of them.

The majority of the "animosity" I see/read on 4m is not directed at Bobby, but towards a couple of his fans that bring the rain down upon themselves.

He locked it up 3 days a go were have you been..

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    He locked it up 3 days a go were have you been..
    I was there and watched him get the check Saturday night, Where were you ? Haven't seen you at any of the Summer Nats.

I was there and watched him get the check Saturday night, Where were you ? Haven't seen you at any of the Summer Nats.
    He doesn't go to any races but he knows everything and everyone.

Be happy.. I am home sick and dieing ...

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    He doesn't go to any races but he knows everything and everyone.
    You just Mad cause you dont....

It's crazy how the Pierce fans thrive in drama so much that they are even getting upset when people DONT hate on Bobby.... lol

And don't worry about Cardirt... he's been dying for like 10 years... yet the last time I saw him at FC he was threatening a concession stand worker because they didn't get his food right... the guy is a d-bag and always has been... he thinks he knows everyone but in truth no one cares about ol Gary... so 4m has become the only place he will go where anyone will relish in his existence...
    Last edited by TMaCiLLiNi39; 07-17-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    It's crazy how the Pierce fans thrive in drama so much that they are even getting upset when people DONT hate on Bobby.... lol

And don't worry about Cardirt... he's been dying for like 10 years... yet the last time I saw him at FC he was threatening a concession stand worker because they didn't get his food right... the guy is a d-bag and always has been... he thinks he knows everyone but in truth no one cares about ol Gary... so 4 has become the only place he will go where anyone will relish in his existence...
    Bingo......

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    You just Mad cause you dont....
    Friday and Saturday are his busy nights at the filling station

Is Bobby going to I-80 this week??

I like Bobby and winning 3 SummerNationals in a row is a great accomplishment but I think if he wants to continue to make himself a bigger name he needs to run either Lucas Oil or WoO full time. The Hell Tour isnt what it used to be back 10 years ago. If im not mistaken Bobby and just a couple other drivers wast the only ones that ran the whole tour. At this point if you attend every race your pretty much guarenteed a top 5 finish in the points. Not taking anything away from Bobby and hes one hell of a wheel man but I think its time he moves on to bigger things.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    Is Bobby going to I-80 this week??
    No he's doing the Eldora truck race.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown20 View Post
    I like Bobby and winning 3 SummerNationals in a row is a great accomplishment but I think if he wants to continue to make himself a bigger name he needs to run either Lucas Oil or WoO full time. The Hell Tour isnt what it used to be back 10 years ago. If im not mistaken Bobby and just a couple other drivers wast the only ones that ran the whole tour. At this point if you attend every race your pretty much guarenteed a top 5 finish in the points. Not taking anything away from Bobby and hes one hell of a wheel man but I think its time he moves on to bigger things.
    I disagree, he's made quite a name for himself without Luca or WOO, they need to keep doing whatever makes financial sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Friday and Saturday are his busy nights at the filling station
    Pretty sure he's a welfare queen.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post

And don't worry about Cardirt... he's been dying for like 10 years... yet the last time I saw him at FC he was threatening a concession stand worker because they didn't get his food right... the guy is a d-bag and always has been... he thinks he knows everyone but in truth no one cares about ol Gary... so 4m has become the only place he will go where anyone will relish in his existence...
    Thats a lie I have never eating at FarmerCity....Its been 6 years I have been sick you cant even get that right..You Just a fat mad Boy....As sick as I am i still could whip your fat A$$...

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Pretty sure he's a welfare queen.
    I am on SS witch i payed in to all my life witch i am old enough to get......I have never got Welfare.. i dont get food Stamps or other help.... Have worked all my life and you know not a thing about me...

So i was told i had 6 mouths to live and i am still here (6 Years) and I keep getting laffed at cause i have not died... You would think people be happy for me...I dont care if you like me or not and I will just keep going till i do pass...Cant do much but get on this F==ked up Comp. ptown you are the first person, I hope gets what i have so you will know just how bad live can be...You all have a good day....

I'd like to think that nobody here would joke about being sick. I would never be such a coward to call somebody out about that. Keep proving them doctors wrong CarDirt!