Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

very disappointed. it's like JD has fallen off the map. most fun driver to watch and was a breath of fresh air. hope he's back on top soon, somewhere/some how.

He's made more money in fishing tournaments this year. He should of went with Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Bunch of spoiled millennial, keyboard jockeys is all that's on 4m anymore.
    I don't believe that. Most I would believe are low to mid 30s and older. That's not millennial

I'm definitely not a Millennial...I'm in the mid 30's and older range. I also have a brother in law who is one of the biggest known names in the dirt track racing world. I get good info that is always solid. Like what I say or not, things are NOT going well for BWRC. Facts....doesn't mean I don't like or wish JD anything other than success. I just have my valid concerns about his choice to go back where it started. When they start cancelling places like The Mag, Lernerville, Silver Dollar Nationals, and PDC the writing is on the wall. Davenport could do himself some good and try to stay connected with his fans by being more open about what is going on, instead of answering his supporters with one word responses ("NO").

My uncles aunts cousins nephew on my moms side is in the know!!!! Says BW is bringing Bloomer back to help with car building and set up. JD will pilot them and Cornett will supply engines. Bobby Pierce will design shirts and Goodyear will be the main sponsor. You heard it all here on 4m first!!!

"Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years."

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    My uncles aunts cousins nephew on my moms side is in the know!!!! Says BW is bringing Bloomer back to help with car building and set up. JD will pilot them and Cornett will supply engines. Bobby Pierce will design shirts and Goodyear will be the main sponsor. You heard it all here on 4m first!!!
    Sounds like they will be no farther ahead than they are now.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Are you saying no one including potential sponsors should know that super pooper is canceling races?
    Looks like it. He better delete them posts and apologize!!!! hahahahahaaa NOT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Is that in between bumping people off???

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    "Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years."
    I think you mean the millennial BS. All them stereotypes are trash. I see it with my own eyes, all the dam time. Last two I seen flying through the crosswalk in a parking lot were 60+ ladies.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I'm definitely not a Millennial...I'm in the mid 30's and older range. I also have a brother in law who is one of the biggest known names in the dirt track racing world. I get good info that is always solid. Like what I say or not, things are NOT going well for BWRC. Facts....doesn't mean I don't like or wish JD anything other than success. I just have my valid concerns about his choice to go back where it started. When they start cancelling places like The Mag, Lernerville, Silver Dollar Nationals, and PDC the writing is on the wall. Davenport could do himself some good and try to stay connected with his fans by being more open about what is going on, instead of answering his supporters with one word responses ("NO").
    But you picked on Princess so....
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I think you mean the millennial BS. All them stereotypes are trash. I see it with my own eyes, all the dam time. Last two I seen flying through the crosswalk in a parking lot were 60+ ladies.
    The guy said someone in their low 30s is not a millenial. I'm just pointing out the age range of millenials, with no comment on their behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    As a fan, one must accept the good with the bad. The highs and the lows. If one quits being a fan because of disappointing results, then one is really not much of a fan to begin with.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    He's made more money in fishing tournaments this year. He should of went with Weaver
    Making money fishing doesn't sound so bad........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I agree with a lot of these posts...JD is a heck of a driver...I hope he and Barry can get on the "Wright" page.

Barely Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Making money fishing doesn't sound so bad........
    Sure doesn't and a lot cheaper as well.

It's not the end of the World if he and Barry decide to skip Fairbury people....

The guy said someone in their low 30s is not a millenial. I'm just pointing out the age range of millenials, with no comment on their behavior.
    I knew you weren't Norm, was going to post that and didn't, sorry man.

Lightbulb

@FALSdude
    Millennials are 17-37 years of age(today).
    http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thin...s/millennials/

I think it would surprise, maybe even shock most so called fans that in the dirt late model economy that these guys don't wake up and think, "What can I do for my fans today?". Decisions on racing don't revolve around how it will effect the fans "feelings" or their "opinion", its based almost solely on money and where they think they stand the best chance of making more of it. Now sure the fans are appreciated for their "support", but if the bank account says we need to stay home or we need to regroup, then you don't go. Most racers are not independently wealthy and able to just take off to anywhere with no thought to co$t.

This season I'm sure, has not gone exactly according to plan(which is obvious). The main sponsor pulled out, which hurts. The new car they were developing took some time to get dialed in, but anyone with an IQ above 75 can see they now have speed that they were searching for. The last few races were exceptional outings that regrettably ended badly. Without those wins, the other poor finishes and the prolonged development work, I imagine that the kitty is low. Now I don't know their actual financial situation, I'm just speculating with the info available and my own experience. What the fans want does not fit into the equation, they're fickle anyway, they leave with the change in wind direction. As to what shirt to wear, that's up to you, but I wear the shirt I'm most proud of, not the one who I think might or might not be there. Many, many times I wore my Billy Moyer shirts knowing he wasn't gonna be anywhere close to where I was racing.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive