Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Wouldn't happen to me, period.
    Didn't mean you honey. Nor me. That's nothing you fuk with. I run heavy equipment, so I kinda know what Bubstr is talking about. But no matter what it is, you need to respect the danger that is there. You make ONE guy do that job, and that is his job till it is done. You don't try and do ten things, you take care of the tires, then you move on.

I was actually referring to if it was Moyer, Pierce, Sheppard, whoever, would they still crack stupid wise a$$ remarks.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I was actually referring to if it was Moyer, Pierce, Sheppard, whoever, would they still crack stupid wise a$$ remarks.
    Somebody would. Most of 4M is poorly thought out "humor" anymore.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Wonder what tune some of you would sing if it happened to someone you like. Amazing, the ignorance on here.
    Now some of you Hillary loving liberal delicate little snowflakes shouldn't take things so serious.....lol

I saw the same thing. A split rim came apart and took the side of a guys head right off. Very, very ugly scene. Anybody making lite of that situation, your pretty screwed up and should go look at yourself in a mirror...

I did but the mirror cracked

Why must some bring such realization to a topic bubstr? Danger is everywhere and like how you told it. Racing one thing but honestly think when you bring in service it reaches another level and it very well should!! Couldn't nor wanna ever see that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!

yelp them cages work well even better when bolted down.

They were no doubt using a clip on air chuck. Takes a while to put 50 pounds in a tire to grow it so bending over to do it is a pain. Once it on one person distracts you and you forget and boom. I never liked using it cause so easy to forget. Safer to just hold it on there

It's a wonder tires have not killed more racers.
    Years ago if I needed 1 1/2 or 2 inches in staggers on a dirt tire I have put 70-80 pounds of air in a tire,water it down and put it in the hot summer sun and you could get 2 to 3 more inches of stagger.
    In the early 80's you had to mount pavement tire's you hand to blow the tire to the bead with starter fluid.
    I've been very lucky
    Glad no one was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Somebody would. Most of 4M is poorly thought out "humor" anymore.
    Yes, definitely if it was Bobby. There are some on here that would be cute about it. No humor in this kinda thing. Unless you're a dumba$$.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I use to drive this old 1970 ford 350 with a small ladder crane when i was a kid .... Single axle - needed dual wheels on it .... It was a comon thing to hear a bang & see the split ring passing you going down the exspress way .... What a pos that truck was .... I never did understand the spit ring thing but I knew to stand to the side of the tire guy when he hooked up the hose to it .....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

He would have been really pissed if that would have been his new truck. If there is indeed a new truck coming. Somebody months ago said it was being built in Texas, and that's all the info we have? Mo' Weak Leaks please!

My grandfather had a recapping tire biz when I was just a squirt and was teaching me how to break down truck rims when I was seven. One of his employees blew a split rim up, it hit the ceiling probably 18 feet up and darned near killed his Doberman guard dog. I hated that dog but still... A young guy mounting a sprint car tire at our Friday night track got killed a few years ago when it blew up, probably over inflated. After some 60 years mounting our race tires it still makes me nervous and I NEVER over inflate them. Tires are nothing to screw around with. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    My guess is bloomers crew was so high last nite they didnt know about the explosion till they read about it on 4m ....
    That is your honest guess?

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    He would have been really pissed if that would have been his new truck. If there is indeed a new truck coming. Somebody months ago said it was being built in Texas, and that's all the info we have? Mo' Weak Leaks please!
    Hear you were the result of a rubber accident!!!!! hahahahahahahahaaa

Jus Kiddin!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-24-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Default serious

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That is your honest guess?
    Did you think I was being serious ? I was just poking fun at Bloomer ....He makes it so easy ...

A video has surfaced of the alleged tire accident .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-bwOgbuvBY

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    A video has surfaced of the alleged tire accident .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-bwOgbuvBY
    Is that chup n bloomer fan coming down to help.....lolololol