Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

For those of you not too cheap to buy a DOD subscription there's a great article on the Feger Boobie incident, both are ok with it saying that's just Macon racing.

feger doored bobby first fyi. both instances were right in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    LMFAO!! This group of Pierce haters sounds like the democrats when it comes to Trump.
    I don't care for Pierce but I voted for Trump. Everyone has a right to their personal opinion

Onlyfacts,

This is Larson's 1st year of traveling with the Outlaws, Lucas, and running the full Summer Nats. Agree, he has looked lost at times.

Briggs has been out there what...4-5 years??

Glad they're both out there living the dream.

It's funny how multiple people "were there," yet they all saw the Feger/Pierce incident or the Pierce/Feger incident differently.

25 lates in a fishbowl...there's gonna be contact during a 100 lapper.

With the year he's had, nice to see Feger in the top 5.

They may have "door slammed" each other which might be normal at Macon according to both drivers but I think the moral of the story was Pierce tried to intentionally dump Feger on the last lap and ended up dumping himself instead of a top 5 he finished 12th.

Watched the Vid 3 times and 32 cut off 25 first drove over his nose.. then they both hit each other. and in the end 32 trying to take out 25 and spun LOL .. Plus I voted for Trump and ant no Dem. and ant no hater ..He does it we see it and thats how it is ....

LMFAO!! This group of Pierce haters sounds like the democrats when it comes to Trump. You don't know $hit from a straw purse, but you're quick to point out when someone else does something questionable. Funny thing is, Bloomquist pulls stupid $hit and you all make excuses for him. I mean, only an idiot would leave a tire airing up until it blows up huh? You're also the same group that talked $hit about Richards for the last 3 years saying he couldn't compete in the Lucas series.....
    Speaking of sh!t and a straw, your generalizations pretty much are that.

First off, of course Bloomer fuked up with the air hose. And that's on him. But that's beyond a racing deal. It is a life and death stupid mistake that no one should joke about, no matter who it was. Whether it's Bloomer or whoever, doesn't matter. We all fuk up, that one coulda been deadly and was very stupid. No excuses needed. Just nothing to joke about.

And I can assure you I didn't say any of that about Josh. A fan of his as much as I am anyone else, and have never been one to hate on him for any reason. Only thing ever disagreed with was his moves on Casey Roberts.

And the Feger Pierce deal you're getting all hot and bothered about because someone is picking on your poor little Bobby, was nothing. Bobby cut him off, nothing major, because they aren't flying there. Feger didn't like it, doored him, Bobby tried to pay him back, and screwed himself. That's it.

And those of you who have to relate everything to politics, it's the same with the name calling. You have nothing intelligent to say, so that's your go to BS. Like either of our political parties is worth a fuk.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

And those of you who have to relate everything to politics, it's the same with the name calling. You have nothing intelligent to say, so that's your go to BS. Like either of our political parties is worth a fuk.
    Hallelujah

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Speaking of sh!t and a straw, your generalizations pretty much are that.

First off, of course Bloomer fuked up with the air hose. And that's on him. But that's beyond a racing deal. It is a life and death stupid mistake that no one should joke about, no matter who it was. Whether it's Bloomer or whoever, doesn't matter. We all fuk up, that one coulda been deadly and was very stupid. No excuses needed. Just nothing to joke about.

And I can assure you I didn't say any of that about Josh. A fan of his as much as I am anyone else, and have never been one to hate on him for any reason. Only thing ever disagreed with was his moves on Casey Roberts.

And the Feger Pierce deal you're getting all hot and bothered about because someone is picking on your poor little Bobby, was nothing. Bobby cut him off, nothing major, because they aren't flying there. Feger didn't like it, doored him, Bobby tried to pay him back, and screwed himself. That's it.

You people are way more worried about this situation (and all the others) than the folks who were directly involved. That makes you no better than the liberal media. Both sides have said it was just racing, yet you all still want to break it down frame by frame. Then you want to blame me for not having anything intelligent to say......

BTW, how did that "sure win" lawsuit turn out?

That is one tiny little bull ring .... Do you think they took out those Monster h/p motors for this race ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Cars are seperated. Larson goes to the hot pit to change a flat.
    How hot was that pit????

Yes, I seen the "it's not something to joke about, someone could have gotten hurt or killed" comments. The way I look at it, it's not my job when replying to a forum to keep someone safe. That fell on ole snorts shoulders when the air chuck was clipped to the valve stem.
    No, whomever left the air hose on, is the one responsible. Snort that!!!

I was 10 foot from one when it blowed up, and it dam near made me $hit in my pants.. If i had been in the door way it may have killed me...My ears ring for a good 20 min

blncfn57,

You know what bothers me as a conservative. That people like you would use a racing msg board to pass judgment on one's political beliefs, based on what driver they like or dislike.

40% of the country lean left, 40% lean right, and 20% are independent. Guess what?? If it were possible to survey all the Pierce fans, or all the Bloomer fans, Feger fans, Richards fans, etc., you would see that their fan bases would mimic the country as a whole. It's called the law of large numbers.

I agree with the previous posters that both parties are a steaming pile of $#@t, so please...leave the political nonsense and liberal media garbage at the door.

Enjoy the racing, why we still can!!

BTW, how did that "sure win" lawsuit turn out?

And how do you know, it didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    and how do you know, it didn't?
    cuz it didnt!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    How hot was that pit????
    Toasty.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't care for Pierce but I voted for Trump. Everyone has a right to their personal opinion
    I'm curious as to why you don't like Pierce? Do you know Bobby personally to know if you like him or just don't like him as a race car driver.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    cuz it didnt!
    Who rung your bell, Jumpy?