Default integra springs?

whats been your experience? getting nearly imposible to get stuff from my supplier for the modified so im currently using swift and they seem great but cost is pretty high. do the integras hold up ? how long are you running them ?

I personally have no experience with Integra springs so i'm not sure of the quality but Eibach Springs deal directly from the manufacturing location in California and have many good stocking dealers and wholesalers all over the country. Jeremy Queener

My personal opinion on Swift is terrible. They lose free height and form. I've only used the on asphalt, in late model and modified. I have integra coil springs on my dirt car and haven't had any issues with loss of free height. I like them and they are priced well, I've tested them on my rater and checked free height I'd say halfway through a season for two years now. I've have two swift coil overs that are junk after 3 races. I've had others I race against have the same problem with swifts and Draco. I have one bent like a slinky they wouldn't stand behind because I ran it on a helix and it deformed after 3 nights

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    whats been your experience? getting nearly imposible to get stuff from my supplier for the modified so im currently using swift and they seem great but cost is pretty high. do the integras hold up ? how long are you running them ?

Worked there for 3 years,, and still think Integra's are the best springs out there.. Had them on my Mod, sprint,and going on the SC car.. Hold up well,cost is very good, and the staff is very good at getting you what you need..They have many different options that others don't..If you call talk to Mark or Heather..