Thread: Unzicker/Dehm

Default Unzicker/Dehm

Anybody else see Snooky Dehm run into Unzicker while Unzicker was lined up for the 100 lapper and Dehm was coming onto the track from the exit? I thought for sure Unzicker was going to get a flat from that or even more damage. Looked like a decent hit

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer45 View Post
    Anybody else see Snooky Dehm run into Unzicker while Unzicker was lined up for the 100 lapper and Dehm was coming onto the track from the exit? I thought for sure Unzicker was going to get a flat from that or even more damage. Looked like a decent hit
    One of my huge pet peeves! The exit is for EXITING. The entrance is for ENTERING. PERIOD. I don't care if you are an official, a wrecker driver, a push truck driver or race car driver. You should NEVER enter the track through the exit on a race night. There can be plenty of room left at the entrance for vehicles to get back onto the track, even with cars lined up. It's just DUMB to enter the track that way.

I have NO idea what Snooky was thinking.

i agree skids bet ryan was like wtf????

Couldn't have imagined what he would have felt like if he actually did do damage to Unickers car. Got very lucky it wasn't a foot over

Ryan said in the pits he thought he might have had the tire go down especially after having the bad luck on Summer Nationals of car getting stuck in gear when he was starting on the pole. I was worried it could through Ryan of mentally but he recovered well.