Track type is a 1/4 Mild Banked Dirt Track. Track is usually dry and slick during every feature. My car is a 98 Neon SOHC manual transmission. Im running against typically 2 integras (1 b18a1, 1 b18b1) a mazda protege, a dodge stratus, a mustang and sometimes a mx-3 and another neon.My car for some reason just seems slow and doesnt corner well. I talked to other drivers and apparently they are all running 3rd however my car seems too sluggish in third. A friend of mine used to drag race neons and he keeps saying i should be in second he thinks. The other thing that i noticed is they all seem to run tires that are practically bald or are bald to the point of being smooth. My tires are also 185 65 14 tires. Im running 18 on the FL and 20 the FR, then running 28 on the LR and 30 on the RR. Im sure 90% of it is my lack of experience, but the only thing that will help with that is seat time. So right now im figuring out the rest of it. Also I looked the car over sunday, 2 motor mounts are shot so ill be replacing them as well as the front passenger strut mount is shot as well.This past weekend i pushed the car hard into the corners and at one point almost spun out and another point almost went off the outside of the track. Does anyone have any advice for setup? Camber, Tires, Tire Pressure etc?