Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomquist fans and their Hatred for Davenport

It's unbelievable the hate and animosity Bloomquist fans have torward Jonathan Davenport... wow...

People are entitled to thier own opinion

Its the truth....and I'm much more a bloomer fan than JD or Pierce. I got a pretty good idea who you are speaking of. He's ridiculous anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    People are entitled to thier own opinion
    Unless it doesn't agree with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    It's unbelievable the hate and animosity Bloomquist fans have torward Jonathan Davenport... wow...
    Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.

Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.

Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.

I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.

Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.

Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.

I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.
    I will concur that you are one the rare level headed Bloomquist fans... and you always have been... one of about 15%.... the other 85% are absolutly crazed with Davenport hate... and I'm not even talking the 4 same goons on 4m

Yes c&b you are one of the better bloomer fans.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    I will concur that you are one the rare level headed Bloomquist fans... and you always have been... one of about 15%.... the other 85% are absolutly crazed with Davenport hate... and I'm not even talking the 4 same goons on 4m
    You are correct tmac39. What are they going to do if jd drives a bloomer chassis and wins a bunch on the lucas tour. That wont set well w bloomer getting beat multipal times by your own chassis. This is only if jd runs a bloomer chassis. Should be real interesting in 2018

Yes I must agree with you Ernie. JD picked up the win his first time out in the xr1.. If he starts winning on the Lucas tour . Watch the meltdown happen ...

Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.
    I have to agree. I do like giving SS and the #boobyflakes h€!! ... LOL I believe both them boys are good regional drivers with a lil luck on their side sometimes. But Im pretty sure the Bloomer haters have said their share about him... but in more of an angrier tone. Thats whats great cause its their opinion to do that
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You are correct tmac39. What are they going to do if jd drives a bloomer chassis and wins a bunch on the lucas tour. That wont set well w bloomer getting beat multipal times by your own chassis. This is only if jd runs a bloomer chassis. Should be real interesting in 2018
    So your saying JD will drive for Baird next year? Or are you spouting just to hear your head rattle.... again?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So your saying JD will drive for Baird next year? Or are you spouting just to hear your head rattle.... again?
    He said bloomquist chassis not specifically Baird.

All the drivers mentioned in this thread are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good. It's just human nature to have a more emotional response to those things perceived as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    He said bloomquist chassis not specifically Baird.All the drivers mentioned in this thread are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good. It's just human nature to have a more emotional response to those things perceived as a threat.
    True ... but how many teams have Bloomquist cars? I really dont see JD running for anyone but Baird in that scenario

Ya gotta chuckle when you see 2 Davenport threads at the same time with 6 and 7 pages of comments. Heck, I thought the devise may have been resurrected. How many super late model races has the caped crusader won this year?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by CGF View Post
    Yes I must agree with you Ernie. JD picked up the win his first time out in the xr1.. If he starts winning on the Lucas tour . Watch the meltdown happen ...
    And how many times do people have meltdowns and sh!t excuses when zero wins? I mean, y'all can't have it both ways. Personally, people have who they like and who they don't. And if some wanna troll people, and it gets to you too much, ignore them, or put them on ignore. I only have two on ignore, because their ignorance just makes me stoop to their level.

Really nothing ground breaking.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Last year at the North / South race the stands went nuts when pierce passed bloomer for the lead late in the race .... I dont hate any driver ....Im sure the florence stands arnt all peirce fans either.... Maybe id be more of a fan if bloomer would get Great clips as a sponsor ... Its just funny to see it ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

True ... but how many teams have Bloomquist cars? I really dont see JD running for anyone but Baird in that scenario
    Davenport was wearing his Baird racing gear last night

I don't root for Bloomquist, but I always acknowledge how impressive of a career he has had. I actually got to meet him Saturday night after the races at FALS and well after most others had left. It was a chance meeting as he made his way into the backstretch camping area. He was actually pretty chipper and even smiling for people taking pics. One day.... like him, hate him or have indifference for him, we will all miss having such banter about any race which involves team Zero.
    Last edited by #FALSuperman; 08-06-2017 at 10:20 AM.

I never said baird you dumb basturd. You always want to twist it around. Idk what chassis he will be in for 2018. The ride hes in now is suposto be temporary as of now but theres a chance he will be in a bloomer car. I dont see it but im not the team owner.

Where did the Bloomquist car come from and the running the Lucas tour also? He'd fair better running a schedule similar to Overton. The ride he turned down.

The way I see it, Bloomquist can do what he wants. Along with Moyer. They have nothing left to prove.