Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Who says he doesn't stay driving the GR Smith car, running a regional schedule? With a little sponsor help, might turn out like the Overton/Weaver deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Who says he doesn't stay driving the GR Smith car, running a regional schedule? With a little sponsor help, might turn out like the Overton/Weaver deal.
    One thing I can tell you is JD already has several offers for rides. He's said himself, he will play out the rest of the year and then make a decision as to which deal fits him the best heading into 2018.

Like him or hate him he is good for the sport. He goes out of his way to take pictures with kids and fans. I can't tell you how many Lucas races he didn't even have on his schedule that I saw fans walking around with not just 6 gear on but this year's 49 gear.

He has an exciting driving style and he puts butts in the seats, much the same way Bloomquist does. He can wheel a car like him or not

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    G.R. is on his way out. I doubt it will last. It is just a rebound F*ck. He'll have something more solid figured out by Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I never said baird you dumb basturd. You always want to twist it around. Idk what chassis he will be in for 2018. The ride hes in now is suposto be temporary as of now but theres a chance he will be in a bloomer car. I dont see it but im not the team owner.
    So you wear spouting of as usual.... clueless...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Was some of the reason for this deal to see how the XR1 meshes with his style of driving?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    One thing I can tell you is JD already has several offers for rides. He's said himself, he will play out the rest of the year and then make a decision as to which deal fits him the best heading into 2018.
    See SS this is how to answer. Not that jibber jabber you spout
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Thank you, thank you very much.

simular to what i was saying

The #6 car will be back racing soon also
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Davenport was wearing his Baird racing gear last night
    Interesting... very very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by bullittwrench View Post
    Was some of the reason for this deal to see how the XR1 meshes with his style of driving?
    Yes correct

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Last year at the North / South race the stands went nuts when pierce passed bloomer for the lead late in the race .... I dont hate any driver ....Im sure the florence stands arnt all peirce fans either.... Maybe id be more of a fan if bloomer would get Great clips as a sponsor ... Its just funny to see it ....
    And if the shoe was on the other foot with that so called pass it woulda been meltdown heaven. The hypocrisy of most people is absolutely ridiculous.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    How many super late model races has the caped crusader won this year?
    Not sure on that question.... Is there a Late Model driver that's nicknamed Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.

Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.

Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.

I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.
    I agree on every thing there cnb. People do go over board with the hate for Scott, billy, jd, Josh and bobby. I used not like josh to much. But since he moved over to Lucas, i started like him. Now I can't talk bs, that it's his dads team. I like Scott and Billy, dang billy needs go back to his long horn extreme or just a long horn. He hasn't done much in that chassis he design.

The bloomer cars jd had didnt run well so they dumped them. They were blakenships old cars
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 08-06-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The bloomer cars jd had didnt run well so they dumped them. They were blakenships old cars
    Excuses^^^^^^ SAD...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Excuses^^^^^^ SAD...
    Do you relise that every single post of mine that i post your right there posting about it. And you talk about nut huggers.

Congrats you are a SS NUT HUGGER!
    NO LIPSTICK PLEASE!

Blankenship dumped them and went to them tweaked Rockets.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Blankenship dumped them and went to them tweaked Rockets.
    Ok i didnt know what he switched to

Why would Bloomer fans hate JD ? Did JD run over Bloomquist or sumptin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Bite View Post
    Why would Bloomer fans hate JD ? Did JD run over Bloomquist or sumptin ?
    Anyone who beats Bloomer does it dirty..... you didn't know that?