Default Great Lakes Nationals????

Who all can we expect make the trip to mansfield this weekend for this big payout race???

Sweet, I've done a little investigating the past week or so concerning this event. It appears that the track is dirt .44 mile long. There will be 2 winged divisions. The 305 winged sprinters will be F.A.S.T. sanctioned. The 410 winged sprinters will be co-sanctioned by OSCS & F.A.S.T.

The wingless sprinters will be BOSS sanctioned.

The Saturday night 305's will be $3,000 to win. The 410 winged cars will be $15,000 to win and the wingless BOSS sprinters will be racing for $5,000 to win.

Also, the top 3 finishers of this coming weekends $15,000 to win winged show will automatically lock into the Sprint Car World Championship that has been announced to be run on April 27th & 28th of 2018. The April 2018 event will pay $100,000 to win!!

This track and the folks that run it are trying very hard to get something going and I really hope they do. Hats off to them!

Wish I lived closer, I'd be there both nights this weekend. I'm thinking serious