Schlenk
    Heckanest
    Spatola
    Godsey
    Henry
    Jackson Jr.
    Morris
    Oberkramer

I thought it was a good race in all classes...The crate race was full of yellows, but other then that. The track was is good shape and they moved the show along. Schlenk was on Fegers bumper there at the end....Was worth going. Not a lot of late models, but still was a good race..jmo

16 lates at Farmer City for a regular show, 13 at Kankakee for $3000 to win. Sad.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Thanks for the updates.
    I couldn't log back in for a while. Kept saying invalid user/password even though the info was stored in chrome.
    Wish I could have went. I'm sure I would have had a nice time. Thought in my head maybe 16 cars. They got 13. Not too far off. We all knew not to expect a lot of cars.
    At least Kankakee is still offering a weekly show for racers and fans. If it was closer, i'd go more even without Late Models. Was a weekly reg there from 2000 to 2012 with a 140 mile round trip.

Low car count, yep - but honestly the racing was real good in all classes!

Still not the same as it use to be but a lot better then sitting at home.

It's sad, now there at the point where they have to charge the Loyal fans more to get in to support the show. Last night 20 and 40 Tonight at fals 15 and 30 for the same show with twice the cars.Seems like even the promoter is waiting for it to die.

Quote Originally Posted by manymore View Post
    it's sad, now there at the point where they have to charge the loyal fans more to get in to support the show. Last night 20 and 40 tonight at fals 15 and 30 for the same show with twice the cars.seems like even the promoter is waiting for it to die.
    it's not 40 to get in at fals tonite...it's 15 at the gate and 30 for the pits according to their web page...u better check yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Manymore View Post
    It's sad, now there at the point where they have to charge the Loyal fans more to get in to support the show. Last night 20 and 40 Tonight at fals 15 and 30 for the same show with twice the cars.Seems like even the promoter is waiting for it to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    it's not 40 to get in at fals tonite...it's 15 at the gate and 30 for the pits according to their web page...u better check yourself.
    Isn't that exactly what he said, maybe u better check your reading comprehension.

He said 20 and 40 for kkk and 15 and 30 at
    fals. Re read before you jump

What i herd it was $40 pit pass plus there was a $100 entry fee for $200 to start.