Default 3 link on dry black slick

Car works good if it hits any tack. But on the black it doesnt want to roll over as good an get the lr under. Springs are 600/550 in front an 200/225 in rearLeft 52.3. (With driver 54.5)Rear 55.6. (With driver 57.)Cross 49- 25lb lr biteLr bar bottom of cage with 25 degRr bar top of cage with 5 degreesPull bar 18 degreesPanhard bar 1in below pinion with 5.25in split or 13deg 22 gallon fuel cell2 25lb chunks of lead in front of cell up highBattery next to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit in center of car

If you are not already running a gas charged shock on the left rear, try this one. bryke.com/intergra-avenger-left-rear-traction-shock/

Yeah i got one on. Car handles good but always finish around 10th

Move weight up, and to the right. Lower jbar on both ends to lower the rear roll center. Put 2 rounds in both the LF and LR to skotch the car a little. Just a couple easy adjustments you can do at the track to make a change for track conditions.

Add more bite and stiffen rf spring

I prefer the left side short straight bar. Be careful though as it can cause a push in tacky. Watch your angle as too much can make it overly aggressive and jumpy. I'd suggest going softer RR, 200 or 175, left side straight bar, and make sure you'll get roll steer out of it. I also prefer opposite on cages to what you have; left bar close to axle, right bar further from axle. axle wrap then adds steer as well (minimal, but it helps). Then at least if it's tight, it's still gonna turn as long as car is rolling over.