Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville

Default Charlottesville

This has got to be THE saddest thing Ive ever seen.... https://youtu.be/l-1s6WObdOQ ... WTF.... http://www.breitbart.com/live/live-w...ency-declared/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Another dog and pony show by the demerals and their Soros backed bs. Thats sad they had to stoop this low.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Theres surely ignorance on both sides.

Each side has a right to a peaceful protest, but it never ends that way!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The whole thing is a giant sh*tshow. There's not a single person there, on either side, anywhere near capable of independent thought.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

to bad soros hadn't been standing in the street.

Only one side of this situation came to the party with Nazi flags and chanted Nazi rhetoric.

so when black lives matter hold their next event shouting pigs in a blanket fry like bacon, will counter protesters receive same positive coverage from the media..

also, looked like a pretty peaceful protest till the counter protesters showed up...if blm were holding a protest and counter protesters showed up, the media would be all other the fact that they were there to induce violence and were there to break up a "peaceful" protest
    powerslave

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracr33 View Post
    so when black lives matter hold their next event shouting pigs in a blanket fry like bacon, will counter protesters receive same positive coverage from the media..

also, looked like a pretty peaceful protest till the counter protesters showed up...if blm were holding a protest and counter protesters showed up, the media would be all other the fact that they were there to induce violence and were there to break up a "peaceful" protest
    That's a child's argument. "Well, look at what they did, momma. They did something bad too."

One group was full of white supremacist, Neo-Nazis. The fact that people are sympathetic or even empathetic toward them is disgusting. My grandfather fought Nazis, got shot in the leg and saw some of his friends get killed by Nazis. None of the "patriots" I know on facebook or on here seem to care that Neo-nazis killed an American citizen yesterday. I can't help but wonder what my grandfather and the guys he fought alongside would think about that.

The worst of both races clashing a mere 7 months after trump takes office. If you didnt see this coming you're blind.

Thanks Obama.........

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    That's a child's argument. "Well, look at what they did, momma. They did something bad too."

One group was full of white supremacist, Neo-Nazis. The fact that people are sympathetic or even empathetic toward them is disgusting. My grandfather fought Nazis, got shot in the leg and saw some of his friends get killed by Nazis. None of the "patriots" I know on facebook or on here seem to care that Neo-nazis killed an American citizen yesterday. I can't help but wonder what my grandfather and the guys he fought alongside would think about that.
    Actually they are not NEO Nazi's. That's a left wing media ploy.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    thanks obama.........
    exactly!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Actually they are not NEO Nazi's. That's a left wing media ploy.
    So who ran a car through a crowd ?

I'll imagine I never saw swastikas, or heard savages screaming Nazi rhetoric. .......who was driving that car ?
    Last edited by jr29; 08-13-2017 at 09:49 PM.

I guess we will outlaw Mopars and Challengers in particular.There are idiots everywhere,how the media reports things fans the flames.Some see it,some don't.The idiots waving swastikas are on the exact same level as those chanting ''death to pigs'',etc....

never believe the dishonest media.

Divide and conqueer

Why would they ok both sides to have a rally the same day? Why let this man be vice mayor? https://www.americasfreedomfighters....es-vice-mayor/

This man makes sense. People need to read and learn... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ided-racially/