Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Surely to hell he didn't forget that taking the top off was gonna make him lighter 😱

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    He's going to make the show, regardless.

Without a doubt he'll be in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I agree...

Did you make down to the race.

I get happy when bloomer has to run b then I remember he will get a provisional regardless....heahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    How light was he?
    He musta got a haircut!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

What's going on? Been a while and it's going in midnight.

STL Racing said 45 lbs. light (Bloomer)

Quote Originally Posted by actiontoo View Post
    Same thing I seen on Facebook. Just barely missed it

Quote Originally Posted by actiontoo View Post
    45 lbs??

What in thee fuk? 10-15 lbs can happen, wonder what WW was light by? But 45, you just royally fuked up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Same thing I seen on Facebook. Just barely missed it
    I seriously wonder how you can miss it by that much? That's a freaking bag of dog food, sand, you name it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I hate to say it,but as good of a car owner and innovator Scott is,he may need to look into deals like McCreadie's or Laniggan or Oniel and try to find someone to run his team and crew so he can just show up and drive. I applaud him for making it this long owning his own team,but there have been so many screw ups this year that there is no way in this day and age of racing that he can make sure all the responsibilities of others are done and drive the car too. Just look at how organized the longhorns team is or Best performance. It's just too much for one guy.

McCreadie's has always been as good of driver as this year shows. But now he doesn't have all the responsibilities ,the driver can't do all the maintenance,drive the rig,hire the crew,etc. Tim is back on top because all those issues he used to have are now not his problem. He shows up with one thing on his mind. Mash the gas. Time for Bloomer to concede his need to control everything on the car and let a car owner worry all of that. He has sponsors to take with him,so I think he needs to rethink things and work something out with another team to just drive the car.

You people realize Scott was legal right? The scales are wrong. Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    I hate to say it,but as good of a car owner and innovator Scott is,he may need to look into deals like McCreadie's or Laniggan or Oniel and try to find someone to run his team and crew so he can just show up and drive. I applaud him for making it this long owning his own team,but there have been so many screw ups this year that there is no way in this day and age of racing that he can make sure all the responsibilities of others are done and drive the car too. Just look at how organized the longhorns team is or Best performance. It's just too much for one guy.
    No doubt. This has been Scott's downfall dating back to last year. Not only does he have to many responsibilities, the current help he has is not working out. He needs a top notch crew guy. I don't remember this being a problem when He had Tommy doing the work.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    No doubt. This has been Scott's downfall dating back to last year. Not only does he have to many responsibilities, the current help he has is not working out. He needs a top notch crew guy. I don't remember this being a problem when He had Tommy doing the work.
    Agreed. But, it's gotta be somebody who can put up with Scott, and also be able to have his respect and stand up to him and they talk it through and move on. Like a Tommy Hicks.

Jacob Poel was working with him some but he's since back up here running modifieds now.

Could he have lost a chunk of lead during the race?

bloomer is kind of like our president , gone be hard for him to veer from his beliefs , I believe when he finally does decide to hang his helmet up , he will put a younger hot shoe in his seat , but that will be tricky also because bloomer will always be " the boss" and that may hamper communication between them, however dont look for this " show up and drive" theory out of him any time soon, JMO.........

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    Could he have lost a chunk of lead during the race?
    Thats a BIG chunk
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Agreed. But, it's gotta be somebody who can put up with Scott, and also be able to have his respect and stand up to him and they talk it through and move on. Like a Tommy Hicks.
    What is Tommy doing now? I haven't seen him with Wells this year.
    8/13/16