Default Honor Flight Tri-State

My step father is going to be 99 next month .... Today he is on a flight to honor vets .... Its great to see ww11 vets getting the chance to be in the spot light .... If you know anyone please pass the word around about this .... I could go on for hours about this man and the life he's lived .... Not many of them still around .... Here is the link ....https://www.honorflighttristate.org/
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Congrats to him Bob.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The people that put this kind of event together for the vets should get a metal .... I had no ideal these events were so dang cool ....

Default Honor Flight 2017

Here's a picture of my step father from last months trip to washington on his honor flight .... Wilbur had his 99 th bithday 9-18-18 yesterday ...Altho he doesnt talk much about himself hes had an interesting life ... Wilbur worked at the same place for 70 plus yrs ... retired when he was in his mid 80's .... This is where he met my mother as a co worker for years in the bakery/factory as they both worked .... In ww2 he and his platoon was lost / behind the lines for several weeks till they made back to base camp .... Wilbur also received the purple heart from being wounded in combat ... He doesn't talk much about himself so I brag on him when ever i get the chance ... His mind is as sharp as a tack ( so to speak ) .... Its funny cuz he has a better memory than I do ... I hope the picture works ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

He looks younger than 99. More like 69. Glad he had fun. And thank him for me for his service to our country
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Yes, please thank him for his service.......from one pro-military American to another!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

just great, and please thank him for me for his service.

Thank you! That was by far the greatest generation; grew up during the depression, and then WWII. Everyone should spend as much time as possible with these people. We could learn a lot from them.