Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ate fried chicken

I don't normally post in this section nor follow it. But I ate fried chicken, is that racist?

Everything you do now a days qualifies as being racist to some. Whats so bad those idiots that call you that have no clue of wtf their talking about
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't normally post in this section nor follow it. But I ate fried chicken, is that racist?
    There are a couple factors to look at to make you a racist. Was the chicken (southern) fried, do you prefer white, or dark meat. Those factors could make you a racist, you decide. Lol..

That depends...is your name Bob Lee?

Dark and Southern fried

Michelle letting her chicken swing walking down the stairs

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/barack...rvard-6871914/

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Michelle letting her chicken swing walking down the stairshttp://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/barack...rvard-6871914/
    They just had to walk their adult daughter to her first day of college? WTF???? Talk about drama queens...jeez!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

To be honest MI I for one dont see it as being racist. But Im not an offened demeral like some in this country are...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    They just had to walk their adult daughter to her first day of college? WTF???? Talk about drama queens...jeez!!!
    clearly Michael has a koch in this video. Even tries to cover it. parents? not from these two.

Only if you are not a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Michelle letting her chicken swing walking down the stairs

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/barack...rvard-6871914/
    Those two have perpetrated the biggest hoax in American history and the left just eats them up......Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth.

Did you have a side of watermelon ?

There was some there. I thought about it. lol

dam they even pulled Robert Lee from Virginia football game and relocated Robert.

Dark and Southern fried
    If you were in the City Park by a Confederacy Statute eating a PBJ sandwich your a Racist. Were you wearing your Make America Great Again hat while you were eating your Dark and Southern fried chicken??? Before you answer George Soros could be reading this so be CAREFUL...lol

George soros? Who is she?

And fwiw, I went white water rafting earlier this summer........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Why is the black flag used when you do something bad? Do race-ists consider black bad? From now on it should be called the African-American flag.
    Last edited by dmr37; 08-24-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Would every President be considered a racist since they live(d) in the WHITE house? LoL

Im torn... the more I think about it the more it upsets me. I have German and Jamaican blood. Should I hate myself? LMFAO

Racial problems can effect racing. There once was an asphalt track, Raceway Park, in Calumet Park, IL., a south suburb of Chicago. This track had been in existence since the 1930s. The neighborhood around the track was mostly small, inexpensive homes. In the old days some of the drivers lived in the neighborhood and a few would even drive their race cars directly to the track. As time went on, the neighborhood racial makeup changed to mostly minority. Fast forward to the late 1990s and Cal Park's mayor, the Honorable Buster Porch, was pushing for the track to close. He said his constituents felt uncomfortable having the track in town. He said they felt unwelcome.
    He pushed the track out. After the 2000 season the track closed and another strip mall was built.