Default Chunking rr tire

In general, chunking the rr tire on a dry slick racetrack, what factors cause that, would i need to load the rr tire more?

tire siped too much, or too deep
    too much heat.
    too much tire spin
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Easier on the go pedal is the only fix I could find. I tried most all of it.. different sipes, grooves, loading the RR more and less, drilling small holes in the treads(needler), etc.. The only thing that helped was to "slow down".

We had a similar issue several years ago. We determined the rr had too much weight. We raised both sides of our jbar and increased the bite 100 lbs.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Overloading the right rear tire. Either from too much load or too much throttle input. If you think you are modulating the throttle correctly, try taking some angle out of your j bar. Get the car back to a more neutral position and you will improve your corner speed in the slick enough to gain traction coming off.

Air pressure might be too low. JMO

Maybe a dumb question but are you getting a heat cycle or two on the tire before running a feature on them? We always try to put a couple hot lap sessions or heat races on a right rear before running it in a feature.

Cut too aggressive, sliding ass or loose , too soft a compound for conditions.