Default LR Chain Limiters

Whats everyones opinon on the Penske chain limiter or the one Rockets are using? I have tried putting cushions on my chain before but always seem to go back to the solid chain. It feels as though the car doesnt get to full hike quick enough with the cushion on the chain but I have always set it to hit about 3/8" before the car would be at full drop. Should I set the cushion to hit when the car gets to full hike like it would with the solid chain? I just wouldnt want the birdcage to over index after it compresses the dampening device some cause I'm not sure how much most of them compress adding to your drop? Hard to explain but hopefully I explained well enough so someone can have some good input.

Thanks in advance.

If you want the car to be the same, it needs to reach the same hike. How soon it needs to engage depends on the rate of the item giving you a spring rate in the system.

There is speed there, but I don't get time to test it, so I avoid it too.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If you want the car to be the same, it needs to reach the same hike. How soon it needs to engage depends on the rate of the item giving you a spring rate in the system.

There is speed there, but I don't get time to test it, so I avoid it too.
    ETG nitrogen limiter will give ~1" of travel with 110psi.

They recommend starting with chain ~1" shorter as a result.