Default Small car national September 7th 8th and 9th

Roaring knob motorsports complex $2000 to win rush crate late models .$2000 to win emods. a $1000 to win steel block late models .open competion street stocks .chargers 4 cyl.enduro race. check out roaringknob motorsports complex.com for more information don't miss out on a big pay day event. All so classic cars. Open practice Thursday. Friday qualifying and Saturday all feature events .

Isn't this the same place that doesn't have fire protection personnel at the track ? I remember talk about a wester pa track last year.

They have an ambulance and they have a fire truck more than what you ever seen that a race track

People like you guys are the ones that run race tracks down that should not be allowed to go to the race track if you don't know facts don't put something out there

It was a 2 part question bucko. If it wasn't your facility then just say so. There was a track in western pa that did this. I won't waste my energy to go back and look but it was widely talked about for some time.