Thread: Motion. Ratio

Default Motion. Ratio

Does anyone know the motion ratio on camaro lower control arms?

I believe it's 30%. I was told by a highly respected member here and a chassis builder that Chevelle's are 36%, Camaro and Nova are 30% and metric is 23%
    If your driving on the edge, you are trespassing on my property!!!

Okay, thank you, I guess that would make sense considering novas and camaros are pretty much the same

What about the Crown Vic?

30% same as big chevy's and camaro's
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

I'm not sure why I didnt realize that I know when I put the crown vics on the big metric I don't move the spring. Kind of a duh moment! Thanks!

Crown Vic can be used on camaro and prob big metric to widen rf track width .around 3/4 of an inch.

Yes the interhcange. you are also correct on widening the wheelbase but it also shortens the wheel base about the same amount. If you have to run the stock lowers its not really beneficial to do just the Rf but if you can run tubular and can correct the wheel base issue so both sides match you can run camaro LF and Crown Vic RF and its a pretty great deal. I did a super street with both crown Vic fronts and ran the Howe metal bushings which allowed me to fudge the wheel base some or just get it spot on being some frames are a little off from factory and its working very well. I also got the Howe Press in lower balljoint sleeves with the hybrid joint so I can run the Chrysler Big lower Pin. Mounted the Shock Outboad of the A frames so you can get good camber gain and utilize the travel without hitting the shock on the upper A Arm