Default Looking for a Rayburn.

Would like to trade my 07 blue/grey for a Rayburn swing arm car. It has had 14 updates to it. New spindles uppers and howe ball joints. Rebuilt sweet rack. Quickcar extreme gauges. New (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. Billet lift bar, winter's 4.86 with new tubes. Wilwood hubs and brakes with new m/c. New BWRC fuel cell and new front and rear bumpers and door bars. All FK rod ends in quickcar scalloped tubes. Also has a new sweet collapsible steering shaft. I know it's an older car but it's not junk and neither is anything that is bolted to it. Please don't try to give me your garbage.

2010 Rayburn Swing Arm Car with AFCO Silver Series Double Adjustable Shocks Winters Quick Change Alum swing arm birdcages and Wilwood Hubs on all 4 corners.Wilwood Calipers. Swing Arm on both sides with Z-link Right rear option. All Rayburn front suspension and sweet rack. Has gauges and starter panel switch this is a full roller minus the Driveline.... Have spareparts to go with it.. Contact me at 309-224-0400 Robbie Bauman Jr

PM sent,,,,,

PM Sent.........