Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 47th World 100

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck? View Post
    The problem I keep seeing from this forum is that no one is willing to tell Eldora their track is junk. It's junk. Eldora is junk. Someone make a shirt and you'll sell thousands. I'd pay 40 a night to watch local shows than fork over what people paid to watch this three day nascar-esque nightmare. I hope they realize they need to change with the times or shut it down
    I do it a lot and get flack for it by the Rose Colored Glasses Gang!!!! hahahahaahaa Not really funny at all. It's a total shame as to all of the great racing that could have been but didn't get to happen. Maybe never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck? View Post
    Funny you say that. I honestly look forward to the dream and the world every year. If I had the cash and time I'd be there twice a year. So why I bash them is because I am a RACE FAN. That means I criticize tracks who create a racing surface that is one lane and doesn't create lanes for guys in the back to find a way to the front. Eldora is a perfect example for what I just described. They are supposed to be the legendary track that creates lasting moments in dirt track history. If they wanna keep shoving that bull into their fans they better have the perfect track. If they don't then quietly turn the dream and the world into just another race because this year that's all they were. I've seen better racing at local weekly shows.
    TM has to be living in a pretend world and if you challenge him with the truth, he calls you an idiot to prove he is.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    What?

Ummm. Overton was gaining on the leader running the top.
    Fact: There is only so much you can do on a surface like that, one or two are always able to get just a hair more traction to the ground. And they get fame for doing that???? Really really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by racer x16 View Post
    why change you just mad bloomer didn't win go ahead shake your head
    Hey I always make the same point even if he wins the race. Now go clean up that crapper that someone pooped in the urinal. Tongue first!!!!

did you forget the 2009 world 100 train race that bart hartman won or the year casebolt wone the dream with a track so tacky they only used the middle of the track because it was to tacky
    That was a stupid comparison. Because of all the rain they had, they couldn't quit throwing cushion and as a result the top half of the track was unusable all night. You need to hang it up Litey, if you can't be honest or perceptive of the realities!!!

no excuses it was was what it was
    They couldn't race on the top half of the track and that is a fact of what it was. Now quit trying to argue with the facts.

no excuses it was was what it was
    Yep, they said that in the delivery room when you were born!!! hahahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They couldn't race on the top half of the track and that is a fact of what it was. Now quit trying to argue with the facts.
    You need to subscribe to DoD and listen to Billy Moyers comments. You'd understand today's late model racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    You need to subscribe to DoD and listen to Billy Moyers comments. You'd understand today's late model racing.
    I don't need that biased opinion and pay to hear it.

But clayton that is the kinda track you want isn't it so lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I don't need that biased opinion and pay to hear it.
    You don't wanna hear what the grumpy old guy has to say?

I wish a reporter would ask him about his time management..id like to see what hes got to say... hard to believe a man so good at his craft would be so disorganized...I partially believe he does it to create a buzz around him and if he can pull it off and win people say how great he is...