Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angry Landers?

Default Angry Landers?

Why was Jared so upset after the feature tonight? He has come a long ways since he started and it's great to see him do good but it's sure hard to get behind a guy that can't control his emotions. He lost a great ride because of that. On the video after the race it looked like he was upset with Richards, the Best guys were trying to congratulate him and he wouldn't even acknowledge them at first. He could hardly pay attention for the DoD interview...weird.

Nothing surprises me with Landers... He needs some anger management classes.

I'm sure a few remember Landers admitted he tried taking Richards at last years dream.

There has been some strange friction between those two for last year or so though.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Nothing surprises me with Landers... He needs some anger management classes.
    Nothing a short right hook can't correct.........he will get angry with the wrong person one day.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Spoiled brat.............

Racing looked clean to me

I watched the video and never saw what you are talking about. He was thankful to Moring and Stuckey and even congratulated Josh on the win in the write up. Only thing he seem upset about was his brakes fading.

I just saw that and you are absolutely correct.

Article on DoD said it was an issue at the scales between Jared and Mark over Josh and the Best car weighing incorrectly.

Davis2902 - the video I was talking about was on the DoD PPV. As another person eluded to, it was something that happened at the scales I guess because during the post race interview on the PPV Landers was steaming mad, gesturing with his arms and seemed upset.

He is the poster child for ADHD.(SQUIRREL)
    Hard to carry on a conversation with him. Every interview (LOOK SQUIRREL) I have ever seen of him he is all over the place. (SQUIRREL OVER THERE) a lot like he drives at times.
    not discounting his accomplishments (LOOK THAT SQUIRREL AGAIN) in the sport. he can drive,
    a lot like Cole Trickle. Beyond (SQUIRREL) the limits of the tires, car, and the engine.
    If he would listen to Bloomquist he would hardly ever (SQUIRREL AGAIN) loose a race.

I know I will hear from the PC police on this post, but I also have ADHD, but I am on meds for it.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Gotta put my glasses on... I thought this was about Ann Landers...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

This is what I was told. Pretty reliably source from an insider. Hopefully I'm not going to get thrown under the bus for telling this or get banned again. I was told that Landers was right behind Josh at the scales. He was close enough to read the scale when Josh was on them. The scale read 2100 and whomever was reading them gave Josh the "thumbs up" to pull off. That's what the issue is. Landers was questioning why the ok. He at least wanted Josh to go back to the end of the line of cars and get weighed again. That's when words got heated between him and Mark. As far as I know Josh didn't cross them again. Now that I have said this I'm sure to get some hate mail. Just don't shoot the messenger yall. This is what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Gotta put my glasses on... I thought this was about Ann Landers...
    She died 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    This is what I was told. Pretty reliably source from an insider. Hopefully I'm not going to get thrown under the bus for telling this or get banned again. I was told that Landers was right behind Josh at the scales. He was close enough to read the scale when Josh was on them. The scale read 2100 and whomever was reading them gave Josh the "thumbs up" to pull off. That's what the issue is. Landers was questioning why the ok. He at least wanted Josh to go back to the end of the line of cars and get weighed again. That's when words got heated between him and Mark. As far as I know Josh didn't cross them again. Now that I have said this I'm sure to get some hate mail. Just don't shoot the messenger yall. This is what I was told.
    Maybe there was a money handshake before he pulled on the scales.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nothing a short right hook can't correct.........he will get angry with the wrong person one day.
    While I agree that works.... Landers is that "wrong guy". Ain't no way I'd ever scrap with him.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    You would think DoD or someone would have video of the scales special big event like knoxville nationals. No video prove if Josh wasn't or was. if Josh was not light and Jarred said something. They should made Josh run it back on the scale, just to prove it. I know if i made weight , i wouldnt had no problem going back over the scale. Also it kind does make it look like josh was. If mark started argue about it, I know Josh his son and ect. That is not his team he shouldn't been the one arguing about it. Kind like a guilty thing to do.

Man I could see the drama if someone did release a video of Josh being light last night. Officials and Lucas would look really bad.

I'm not at all familiar with Knoxville's scale, but who has ever seen a distinct, steady number when scaling? Especially from a car back. Any scale I've pulled onto bounces around, and once the operator sees a number higher than 2350, gives you the thumbs up.

I obviously wasn't there either, so who knows. I guess that's the genius behind Eldora's green light at the scale. Lets the crowd in on it too.

Read the DOD article and it says the lightweight was what started the misunderstanding. I will never take up for Landers, but he was right for once! Never thought I would say that

They must have the same calibration scale guy as .....Eldora!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!