Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Anybody got a picture of Bloomquist at Kankakee? I won't believe it until I see it. It must have been the year he ran the Summer Nationals.
    1994 I saw him there

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Anybody got a picture of Bloomquist at Kankakee? I won't believe it until I see it. It must have been the year he ran the Summer Nationals.
    I have seen him run there 3 or 4 times in the old days....He won the 1990 Summer N ..Spent over a Hour looking for Pic

Used to bring a camcorder and camera every week during the years the O'Connors were promoting. I know he was there then. He might not have been there while Smitty had the Track, but he has been there.

Would be a shame if Macon closed down. Wouldn't lose any sleep over K3 or FC.

Every track gets tons of negative criticism, even the ultra successful tracks. The well run tracks tend to take the small nuggets of truth within that criticsm and attempt to correct the perceived problems. The poorly run tracks don't bother to attempt to fix anything and blame their failures on an "ungrateful" customer base.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

If you go look at the SN history on DoD, you can see Bloomquist was there. Especially during the 2 or 3 yrs he won the SN Championship

Never been there, what sort of track is it and what were the complaints?
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETgkbFoBvbA

Just checked out their FB page and 85% of what I read was positive. The 3 complaints that stood out were: 1) late starting 2) wet paint on bleachers ruining clothing and 3) No Bud light The rest seemed appreciative and upbeat. So for what it's worth.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

The track is Nice the Guy that runs it .. Would win the biggest nut case if there was a class for it...Tell off Late m drivers.. Do no prep on the track and say shut up and run it...And, And, And the list form him is way to long.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    The track is Nice the Guy that runs it .. Would win the biggest nut case if there was a class for it...Tell off Late m drivers.. Do no prep on the track and say shut up and run it...And, And, And the list form him is way to long.....
    Sounds par the course for a dude blaming social media, more like social skills it sounds.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

When did the owners of 311 start promoting Kankakee???

Sounds all too familiar.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sounds par the course for a dude blaming social media, more like social skills it sounds.
    Will you got it .. I went and ask if i could park by the pit shack like I use to be for he run it...I Have the Handicap sticker ... I cant walk far.. He goes ..Take your F==king car and go park in the lot or go home....So i went home and never went back....

Well after seeing all these posts Cardirt0 just released info that in my opinion I hope the guy falls flat on his face. To tell someone that you sir are a pig.

I remember Bloomquist there in the early 90's with a sprint car rearend in the car...was bad fast through the corners for its era. I believe he was there for a Hav-A-Tampa show as well back then. Along with several Summernationals races.

I live 30 mins from track it was not ran right. I went most of the time until about a month ago when they took a 30 minute break. Left and got money back. Does anybody remember the first race under this promoters?

Last time bloomer was there was the year the sn paid 100,000 roger long beat him in the heat race and in the feature he was about
    To get lapped so spun himself out. I also see k3 is looking for a new
    Promoter, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Macon speedway,,,, have not seen were someone is runnig it next year maybe 2 tracks not open next year KKK and Macon... Bob says its for lease... Hes not running it next year...Where did u see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Will you got it .. I went and ask if i could park by the pit shack like I use to be for he run it...I Have the Handicap sticker ... I cant walk far.. He goes ..Take your F==king car and go park in the lot or go home....So i went home and never went back....
    Dont blame you one bit...should of been respectful and if there was a reason why he didnt want you parking there told you that reason...I hate when a person of privilege or power thinks they owe no explanation its just "cuz I say so!"... and I say f off...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Dont blame you one bit...should of been respectful and if there was a reason why he didnt want you parking there told you that reason...I hate when a person of privilege or power thinks they owe no explanation its just "cuz I say so!"... and I say f off...
    I had been parking there for 2 years and then he went off on me... Hes just a a$$ is all it is....