Default 2007 Rocket black front end

Looking for set info. Springs, ride heights, %, How much LR bite. LR spring on a dummy shock? Caster camber. There are no updates done to the chassis. 2 " frame rails

You can get a setup book from rocket for $40!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

there is a guy in south carolina doing updates on the black front frame. DIXIE METAL WORKS

I've never been charged fora setup book, ever. Nor have I known of a customer that has. Call and talk to Steve Baker, if you don't get one free send me a PM.

450LF for crate 500-525 for anything else 300 RF with two blue line spring rubbers. 125 16" LR 275 RR 5th Coil at 38" Spring Depends on Motor 300 for steelhead motor 250-275 for crate.

Ride Heights in the front depend on crossmember. Rear Ride Heights Depend on which style cage you have.
    Percents depend on motor as well but between 54-55.5 and rear between 53.5-54.5 130 on LR bite. Get some good shocks and a shock guy no off the shelf stuff. Bars 23LRU static and 45-48 dynamic LRL 3-6degrees RRL 0 Degrees RRU 18. Jbar that 8 3/4 doesn't work on frame for the Black need to leave out the shop at around 9 1/4-9 1/2 as your baseline and 5/8" down from pinion Level for Short Tracks and pinion Level for 1/2mile sweeping corners WHen you find out what cages you have and which crossmember you have either round tube or boxed let me know. Camber is 5 LF RF is negative -5.5 to -6 RF

Lots of good info in the setup book like LR drop and correct components, lengths, etc. , and in the previous post. IDK when the raised RF frame rail became standard...or if it ever did. With out it you will face issues with it bottoming out. I know many that run a 1" wheel spacer on the RF or use an offset wheel there to move Rf tire out. The RF upper shock mount may need reworked/replaced if the UCA will hit the shock @ max travel, sometimes they get locked into the coil spring or damage shocks severely. An area to look into for sure. There is an updated mount that you can burn right in. A call to Steve and he will tell you what updates you need for safety, firstly, and performance. Have the serial # from the LF lower frame rail handy and he can tell you the history of the car, as far as it went with them.
    Last edited by CCHIEF; 09-25-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Raised rail was 2004

Quote Originally Posted by CCHIEF View Post
    Lots of good info in the setup book like LR drop and correct components, lengths, etc. , and in the previous post. IDK when the raised RF frame rail became standard...or if it ever did. With out it you will face issues with it bottoming out. I know many that run a 1" wheel spacer on the RF or use an offset wheel there to move Rf tire out. The RF upper shock mount may need reworked/replaced if the UCA will hit the shock @ max travel, sometimes they get locked into the coil spring or damage shocks severely. An area to look into for sure. There is an updated mount that you can burn right in. A call to Steve and he will tell you what updates you need for safety, firstly, and performance. Have the serial # from the LF lower frame rail handy and he can tell you the history of the car, as far as it went with them.

They do make a dropped and offset mount and a few different rear 4 link brackets but the Black Front End is pretty much a constant since it was first developed. Rocket won't talk to you to much on them very minimal. They can still go fast they just drive a little different from current stuff