Default Who's Going To Eldora?

Anyone that hangs out here at 4m going to Eldora for the 4 Crown Nationals? This coming weekend (Sept. 22nd & 23rd) is one of our groups' biggest racing trips of the year. It's the only time all year that fans can see all three USAC National divisions all the same night.

Comfortable sized crowd, usually great weather, very few drunken idiots and even less a$$holes and the racing is superb, to say the least. The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars race Friday night and the USAC stars of the midget, wingless sprint car and Silver Crown divisions along with the All Star Circuit of Champions make up the Saturday night program.

If there are any 4mer's that are going make the trip we'll be setting in Section D behind the flagman.
    Last edited by CIRF; 09-21-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Looking forward to it myself CIRF, but only going for Saturdays show.
    I usually sit in the main grandstands too, in that general area, but its been awhile since I packed in a lawn chair so thinking I may sit in the grass for this one.
    Forecast looks awesome for the weather and its usually a great show!
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

RR, glad to hear your going to be at the 4 Crown. And I just looked and you're right, the weather should be perfect.

Our group of 3 campers and 8 people are heading East early Friday morning. It's a little over 5 hours to Big E from home and with the time change it'll be early afternoon before we get set up and ready to have a beer and a burger in preparation for the WoO's.

Saturday we'll spend most of the day in the pits until hot laps are over. Hopefully we'll be taking a break from the pit environment at noon to go somewhere good for lunch with some friends that are locals and involved with with a Silver Crown car.

We look forward to this event all year!! Hope you have a great time, RR. Be safe in your travels and maybe we'll cross paths at Big E!