Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hughesracing9 View Post
    Id love to see the FACTS that say there are more card carrying members stopping murders than actual murders...Thats a bold statement, even for you dikgobbleryea yea, its always the lefty thats anti american, you know, i want people to not have as easy access to guns so theres less murders, i want people to understand its not just foreigners killing people here, so stopping them from entering is just the tip....you know, like what i gave your mom last nightGotta love these internet tough guys.. "Ill buy your one way ticket" "give me the duct tape" Hell Ill set up a paypal account, I'd love another trip to Vegas. you down Bed_Wetter?
    The facts out there just look them up or are you to oppressed(aka dumb) to do that? Hows that gun control working in Chicago? LMFAO... IDIOT!!! Nobody said it was blacks mexican and muslims doing crimes. Obtw my mom passed away from cancer back in January need to know your facts before you let you dik licket start flapping... just cause your mom likes the tip to make money doesnt mean everyones mom does.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I will say, those shots are pretty loud if they're coming from the hotel 1500 ft away. the music is cranked. shouldn't hear those shots. shooters are somewhere closer

That must be why she didnt move around much....
    So let me get this straight, you're saying FACT that card carrying civilians stop MORE murders from happening than actual murders that occur?
    Because that's what you said at the beginning of this, and now you're giving me garbage to sift through

That must be why she didnt move around much....
    So let me get this straight, you're saying FACT that card carrying civilians stop MORE murders from happening than actual murders that occur?
    Because that's what you said at the beginning of this, and now you're giving me garbage to sift through
    That's what a garbage man does!!! Dig in, and this time keep tunneling!!

Oh bed_wetter, I haven't started to dig
    There is no depth to my shallowness. I'm not some twisted up rage of racist bigotry blinded by some stupid book that doesn't even make....giant flood? Pfft
    I can find humor in anything, and if you can't, oh well. That's your right to be sour AF

Quote Originally Posted by hughracist9 View Post
    Oh bed_wetter, I haven't started to dig
    There is no depth to my shallowness. I'm not some twisted up rage of racist bigotry blinded by some stupid book that doesn't even make....giant flood? Pfft
    I can find humor in anything, and if you can't, oh well. That's your right to be sour AF
    Sorry but your offensive negative attitude is nothing to laugh at. You're posting for your own twisted form of humor, but you do have one person that might give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)t.

Other than that you are just pissing people off, for your own personal fun. ha

You're just a liberal whack job.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-03-2017 at 05:55 PM.

If offensive negative attitude is a problem on this forum, 80% of you twats should be gone.
    You can stfu and stop being a whiny hoe.
    pEaCe AnD LoVe

set him to ignore. another plant to stir things up. silly boy

lol, some people can dish out so much hate, but cant take it....just another dumb klan member i guess

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    set him to ignore. another plant to stir things up. silly boy
    If I put the nutcase on ignore his head would explode. It's the only attention this poor man gets. From poking a stick in the lion's cage. hahaha

Clan Member??? Are you eighteen or less?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-02-2017 at 06:28 PM.

33 there tiger, and got plenty more years left to spit ignorance right back at you fools.
    where is my boy dikgobbler??? im going to go ahead and chalk today up in favor of the liberals.

Liberals:1
    Klan: 377489031

It's going to come down to the wire, but I think I can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    What in the world made you such an anti American extremist?
    The real question is why do you hate America?

^^^^ He doesnt hate Murica....thats exactly why he waves the confederate flag errrday

Get a motel and let the sane world go on in peace!!

defeat is a stinky cologne, and you sir....REEK

That must be why she didnt move around much....So let me get this straight, you're saying FACT that card carrying civilians stop MORE murders from happening than actual murders that occur?Because that's what you said at the beginning of this, and now you're giving me garbage to sift through
    Your mom wont move around unless you pay her... yeah she said she had to try to make a man out of you somehow she was tired of you wearing her dresses. Guess that failed. You asked for facts I gavem to ya. And I never said they stop more. Just that it helps.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 10-02-2017 at 07:06 PM.

33 there tiger, and got plenty more years left to spit ignorance right back at you fools. where is my boy dikgobbler??? im going to go ahead and chalk today up in favor of the liberals.Liberals:1Klan: 377489031It's going to come down to the wire, but I think I can do it
    I was making sure your mom had enough money to feed you tonight lil boy. Your welcome

Call people racist, klan members and whatever else there keyboard warrior. Just like lil biatch

look douche, you refer to every liberal and a antifa, so yea...youre in the klan. deal with it
    fkn racist prick

and easy there big guy with the mom jokes...
    i know youre still upset finding out that someone CAN actually be fuked to death

RIP(ieces) cuz i tore it UP